Jeevmoksha Yoga Gurukul

Namaste!
Please, everyone who has been a part of a training tell me about your experience. I am looking forward to go to India and did not thought that choosing the school will be such a hard decision, because of such an amount of fake reviews.
I am looking for a school that gives you knowledge of an anatomy, the right allignment and teaches you how to manage your class save and with the most productivity for the people. For now I’ve got an interesting offer from Jeevmoksha Yoga, so I need your HONEST opinion.

Thank you very much.

frankly any 200 hour teacher training will suffice. Not sure what the draw is for learning in India

I am also confused ,Did you join Jeevmoksha, it is having good reviews online., if not which school did you join

Hi,
No. I joined the Atri yoga school in Rishikesh and I am fully satisfied!:wink:

Thankyou, Though I have decided to Join Jeevmoksha, I was satisfied by all the answers to my queries, also have a friend who did her yoga training at this school and she highly recommended it. :slight_smile:

Hi Natasha,
Im thinking also in join Jeevmoksha.
How was your experience? They provide proper teaching and manuals?

Thanks in advance.

Namaste!

Do you know what are the benefits of yoga teacher training?

Yoga is a physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in India. The benefits of yoga have been studied by medical researchers for many years.

The word yoga comes from Sanskrit, an ancient language of India. It means to join or unite, reflecting the union of body and consciousness. Yoga is an integrated system of education for the body, mind and spirit. Yoga practice includes various techniques such as breathing exercises (pranayama), meditation (dhyana) and postures (asanas).

Yoga teacher training is one of the most comprehensive course that allows one to master this ancient science of yoga. One can gain total control over their mind, body and soul with yoga teacher training program. Yoga teacher training programs are designed in a way to help students find their own path through the amazing journey of yoga. One can gain a deeper understanding of what it means to be a yogi or yogini with yoga teacher training program.

Here are some of the benefits of yoga teacher training:

• One can learn how to balance their emotions and how to overcome negative feelings such as fear, anger, depression etc…

• One can achieve peace and stability in life with yoga teacher training program

• One can easily manage stress through regular practice on daily