Kaivalyadhama -one of the oldest pioneering yoga institutes in the world turning 100

As Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute approaches its centenary milestone, we invite you to contemplate: What would you do when you turn 100?

Envision yourself at a century and share your aspirations with us as we celebrate a century of well-being and wisdom. As Kaivalyadhama Yoga Institute approaches its centenary milestone, we invite you to contemplate: What would you do when you turn 100?

Envision yourself at a century and share your aspirations with us as we celebrate a century of well-being and wisdom.

On genuine desires and living by genuine inwardness

July 23, 2016 by Andrey Safronov

I’d like to add a few words to my penultimate post on own one’s Way and personal Dharma. I guess the reader has already got the key thesis about correlation between person’s dharma and Genuine desires: Genuine Desires in fact lead one along the road of his own Dharma. In the article that I suggest you read once again I explained the genuine desires to be a far cry from commonplace needs and to differ from neurotic and imposed desire, to be of global and creational nature; yet the practical question – how one can distinguish them “from within” – still remains relevant.

This question does not have a universal answer and always requires some effort, since this is the primary question of every person’s life and the core point of individual self-cognition. The ability of telling true from untrue within the self can be referred to as a certain culture that is cultivated and refined by trials and errors, their understanding and conceptualization, and getting the World’s “feedback”. Generally speaking, Yoga is an inner culture.

Read more>>

Wow. This is so cool. house cleaning services marietta ga