Knowing is not belief

I limit myself by believing and by this, now I know I need not limit myself.

[QUOTE=shadowalker;70996]I limit myself by believing and by this, now I know I need not limit myself.[/QUOTE]

Similarly; to believe or disbelieve are both illusions, example; there are theist and atheist one believes there is a god the other disbelieves, both obstruct clarity with veils of maya, when reality explodes within, truth becomes self evident.

I am clad what you had to say, but how I express myself I know what I mean, each word that is spoken or written holds a key to many doors.

Alas, words, symbols (keys/doors), thoughts etc. have proven obstacles in being.

It is a belief, if one doesn’t know how he/she ‘knows’.

[QUOTE=Suhas Tambe;71027]It is a belief, if one doesn’t know how he/she ‘knows’.[/QUOTE]

More like intellectual gymnastics?

Never did I see life without such obstacles, like a salmon in a river when it is spawning, life is full of obstacles, life will always teach us even when we don’t fully undersatand it.

Obstacles are given, to understand and overcome is a choice.

Obstacles are created when one views something personal, who is being taught? The illusion of a momentary manifestation in human consciousness? Everything happens, who?s in control?

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;71035]Obstacles are created when one views something personal, who is being taught? The illusion of a momentary manifestation in human consciousness? Everything happens, who?s in control?[/QUOTE]

Even so who is the master of one’s own choices? when the outcome is still part of life even on to death or I like to say changes. To control is an illusion in its self. But be still and life will always be.

?that which is never born shall never die; no beginning, no end?

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;71043]?that which is never born shall never die; no beginning, no end?[/QUOTE]

Until then, unlike death; life will never wait.

Yet the importance of the finite compared to the infinite is minuscule.

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;71178]Yet the importance of the finite compared to the infinite is minuscule.[/QUOTE]

like all answers, it can be as solid as a rock or unmovable, but as the river flows just as we should with our questions, even a rock can change just as the aswers we never thought would take shape.

believing has nothing to do with knowing. believing is an assumption.

If I say “I believe that tree is outside”, yet I see that tree outside and I know it is there. Believing implies that I do not know with complete certainty, but knowing implies that I do know with complete certainty…

Once i believed their was more.
Without hesitation in heart i searched with no end in sight.
Leaping into the abyss of reality
I ran through the darkness
friction lighting the dark ablaze.
I stopped and realized i was in the light.
Now i know the light.
knowing the light
I jumped back into the abyss
In order to walk back to the light
laying a path of stone
So that all may follow.
and they too may stop believing
For they will know
They will know the light
Never again believing in such things
For the light has leaped from imagination
and rested in reality.
:slight_smile:
Now i know the light.

on another note! believing ends where knowing begins!