Kundalini raising through Pingala Nadi?

Scales,

In regards to your own being, you are wrong. Countless centuries of deception behind you, countless centuries of deception ahead of you - if you do not cut off your own head soon, there may be no possibility of your finding it.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57106]Scales,

In regards to your own being, you are wrong. Countless centuries of deception behind you, countless centuries of deception ahead of you - if you do not cut off your own head soon, there may be no possibility of your finding it.[/QUOTE]

You do realize that everything your saying to me applies to you and not me?

Right?

also please Define “Awakening.”

I humbly await your bull shit.

Wind power is a source of renewable energy, meaning it will not diminish, as is the case with fossil fuels for oil or coal. It is a source of energy that is replenished every day the sun heats areas, causing air to fill low-pressure areas creating wind. That wind power can be used to create energy that can power our buildings and homes.

"also please Define “Awakening.”

No.

“I humbly await your bull shit.”

Don’t wait, and don’t try to be humble.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57099]Instead of clinging to Puranas or the Upanishads, or the words of a master - one should start functioning out of one’s own intelligence. [/QUOTE]Humans can?t overcome their Ego without Kundalini.

You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out. You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out. You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out. You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out. You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out. You just become, like a flower becomes the fruit. It’s all built in within you. Allow it to work out.
-Manic Depression

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57121]"also please Define “Awakening.”

No.

[/QUOTE]

Not surprised.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57100]What I have said arises out of my own direct experience, otherwise I would not have even said a word about the matter.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=AmirMourad;57100]And - on one hand one declares something to be book-learned, on the other hand everything that has dribbled out of your tongue has been out of borrowed knowledge.[/QUOTE][QUOTE=AmirMourad;57100]No, what you have said has been out of the desire to affirm your own ego. When I come across one who has ignited an eye on the forehead- I recognize him immediately.[/QUOTE]

AM,

So this "direct experience"of kundalini you speak of results in this type of response: this kind of language. NICE! I think I gave you too much credit. Just trying to help you out brother. Sorry, I did not have more time to waste.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57100]But once prana and apana collide together at the door of Brahman - it causes a transformation of their energies which has a definite change in quality. [/QUOTE]

Does a change in quality constitute yet a third energy, as you have said? Like oil and water: mix them together they become salad dressing, right?

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57100]Being as arrogant as you are - you have not even started the work.[/QUOTE]

Evidently, I have already done too much.

Peace out AM. I hope your kundalini will find its way home.

siva

the “ego and will” can ta[CENTER]ke on many different perspectives in our lives
:roll:[/CENTER]

[QUOTE=bjoy;57222]the "ego and will" can ta[CENTER]ke on many different perspectives in our lives
:roll:[/CENTER][/QUOTE]Yoga Darshana defines our Ego/Ahamkara/ as product of Divine Mother-Prakriti.

Siva,

“I think I gave you too much credit. Just trying to help you out brother.”

No. As I said, your statements were not out of compassion, but out of a desire to affirm your own egotism. When I come across one with a sincere desire for Truth, I recognize him immediately, it is like trying to hide light in the darkness of the night.

“Does a change in quality constitute yet a third energy, as you have said? Like oil and water: mix them together they become salad dressing, right?”

If you are hung up on words, then you do not have to call it a third energy. You can call it simply a different quality that arises.

“Evidently, I have already done too much”

You have not done enough. You have raised everything on a higher pedestal rather than being more one-pointed in your own practice. There is nothing wrong with this, because the desire for awakening is not something that can be forced upon oneself. It is a natural part of the process of evolution and growth of every human being - either one has become matured enough for it like a fruit ripening in the season, or one has yet to come to the maturity that is needed for awakening.

“Peace out AM”

More hiding behind veils. Do not wish another peace unless it is sincere.

“I hope your kundalini will find its way home.”

Another veil. Have you forgotten that it is like trying to hide fire ?

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57252]Siva,

“I think I gave you too much credit. Just trying to help you out brother.”

No. As I said, your statements were not out of compassion, but out of a desire to affirm your own egotism. When I come across one with a sincere desire for Truth, I recognize him immediately, it is like trying to hide light in the darkness of the night.

“Does a change in quality constitute yet a third energy, as you have said? Like oil and water: mix them together they become salad dressing, right?”

If you are hung up on words, then you do not have to call it a third energy. You can call it simply a different quality that arises.

“Evidently, I have already done too much”

You have not done enough. You have raised everything on a higher pedestal rather than being more one-pointed in your own practice. There is nothing wrong with this, because the desire for awakening is not something that can be forced upon oneself. It is a natural part of the process of evolution and growth of every human being - either one has become matured enough for it like a fruit ripening in the season, or one has yet to come to the maturity that is needed for awakening.

“Peace out AM”

More hiding behind veils. Do not wish another peace unless it is sincere.

“I hope your kundalini will find its way home.”

Another veil. Have you forgotten that it is like trying to hide fire ?[/QUOTE]

You are a 25 year old punk kid.
You have no knowledge therefore you have nothing to teach anyone.
You are an idiot.
You are a pretender.
You are a phony.

NOTHING YOU SAY MEANS A DAMN THING.
NOBODY CARES.

and

Your an asshole.

Scales,

“You have no knowledge therefore you have nothing to teach anyone”

Many are finding what I have had to say useful. Dont tresspass on anothers being, speak for oneself and nobody else.

"You are an idiot.
You are a pretender.
You are a phony.

NOTHING YOU SAY MEANS A DAMN THING."

Then you should not be concerned.

Amir Moron summary advice

[B]1. Amir is a 25 year old punk kid.[/B]

1. Amir is a well read fraud and parrot of others words. (including mine)

2. Amir is not in knowledge.

3. Amir hasn’t trodden the path therefore he gives no precise method. He instead speaks in ambiguity and grays based on things he’s read.

4. Amir has no higher authority to teach anything.

5. Amir claims he is awakened but gives no definition or method. Nor can he elucidate the visual signs. He instead speaks in ambiguity and grays based on the things he’s read.

6. Amir disparages the masters.

7. Amir tells people not to read scripture

8. Amir puts himself on youtube giving ‘sermons’

9. Amir tries to gathers chelas when he himself is un - accomplished.

[B]11. Amir is a slick talking shyster. [/B]

1. Amir copy cats me…

2. If people disagree with him his usual response or insult is something along the lines of “i’m awakened and your asleep.” Yada yada yada

[B]14. Did I mention that Amir is a 25 year old kid?[/B]

15, Amir makes up his own definitions to spiritual words and states. This is because he is not in knowledge.

The ox continues chasing it’s own tail for millenia.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57271]The ox continues chasing it’s own tail for millenia.[/QUOTE]

Yes you do.

[B]1. Amir is a 25 year old punk kid.[/B]

1. Amir is a well read fraud and parrot of others words. (including mine)

2. Amir is not in knowledge.

3. Amir hasn’t trodden the path therefore he gives no precise method. He instead speaks in ambiguity and grays based on things he’s read.

4. Amir has no higher authority to teach anything.

5. Amir claims he is awakened but gives no definition or method. Nor can he elucidate the visual signs. He instead speaks in ambiguity and grays based on the things he’s read.

6. Amir disparages the masters.

7. Amir tells people not to read scripture

8. Amir puts himself on youtube giving ‘sermons’

9. Amir tries to gathers chelas when he himself is un - accomplished.

10. Amir is a slick talking shyster.

11. Amir copy cats me…

12. If people disagree with him his usual response or insult is something along the lines of “i’m awakened and your asleep.” Yada yada yada

13. Did I mention that Amir is a 25 year old kid?

15, Amir makes up his own definitions to spiritual words and states. This is because he is not in knowledge.

Ok.

Amir,

Are you sure that kundalini didn’t go up your butthole? Or was it a worm, perhaps? You’re kidding yourself buddy.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57252]…the desire for awakening is not something that can be forced upon oneself. It is a natural part of the process of evolution and growth of every human being - either one has become matured enough for it like a fruit ripening in the season, or one has yet to come to the maturity that is needed for awakening.[/QUOTE]

Although poorly written for one SO awakened as yourself, this is a great self-assessment.

C’mon Amir. Lay another platitude (veil) on me.

siva

siva

Siva,

“Lay another platitude (veil) on me”

Be straight as an arrow in practice without wavering for a single moment.