Kunjal Krya, risk associated with daily practice

Dear All,

After struggling for years with digestive problems, I have finally got some relief thanks few kryas which have helped me to clean up my body.
I use to practice every day kunjal Krya, and I felt so good I almost become addicted to it, having physical and mental benefit.
Last week I decided to dig down a little more and I have found out on the web many articles which state that actually vomiting everyday can be very harmful for your body in the long run, not only about the damage the acid does to your teeth but consequence such has acid reflux, Gerd and so on.
As I mentioned I have found lots of relief doing this for a month, relief from the so called IBS, which include many symptoms ( indigestion, constipation/diarrhoea, bloating, cramping and so on).
But since I have a very “fragile” digestive system/tract I am a bit worried about the boomerang effect.

There are few trusty indian sources, stating is absolutely fine doing it everyday, then you have lots of website who just copy and paste what this sources state, and other sources which definitely discourage you to practice this everyday.

Any long term practitioners,( years eventually) who can provide some feedback?

Any opinion in general?

Thanks in advance

Kriyas are powerful and do have addictive effect, especially kunjal, basti and jala neti.

Use them wisely and give some rest to your digestive system by practicing fasting and diet method.

This way, you can eliminate addiction part and it will not be overloading to any organ. After that, you can still do kunjal , may be once a week or fortnight.