Lets try naming hollow shapes for ourselves

when using aligner or marker/actual waypoint triangles like a dude with a staff on the top of the hill then id recommend calling your triangles the name of some kind of cool object to stimluate harmony of speech work and recognition (of wefting revealing the element of alchemylike nature that resemblance portrays and glows with shining and vibrating..) Keep your mind strong like a powerlifter with a {vegan} belt on and that belt such as magnifies the properness and magnificence, like the belt but also like our dignity, of the weightlifter though they are not wearing it besides by pure energy there is some matter in the energy like how there is some energy in the matter and all things significant are considerable in consciousness. to perspect understand that three is the power that makes transformation, it is like the reasonable clustering thing that happens easily by considerably what is consciousness significantly. anything is possible but there are essential conservative(essential philisophical) truths (@veganstringbean sanyas post (all types of people must obey and understand this means all sentient beings times form equals function) all things are of the great one and one means all are none to nothing more than one here which helps us understand that the catholics say all catholics are technically priests and this means that by the objective alignments and timings which is all things if one is not obeying them then they are all religious key keepers and successful seekers. evil is a lie but there are essential truths in consciousness. three lasts like the middle finger but two is true that it is the opposite of obvious things _m=c and like the one when its pointer finger then the middle is like that as the thumb is two. you might wonder what happens when two aligns with another two and i guess id think id recommend the complex development of the order being structure order chaos chaos changing until being the final complexity of simple philosophy for it in the plain method like structure timing chaos alignment. so, you might like to call circle hoops which is nice like plum village and if you want to do more then the elipsce and the triangle and possibly the square id guess, though they might be shaded-transparent-shaded (and i understand myself that things come form the structure and limits of what is really designed to create tinkering transparent-shaded-transparent), then you may want to call them your favorite number that day for example,ifcounting, middle name if cordinated or initials if aware of intellignence and being aware of intelligence.

tao te ching chapter 38
a sorcerer is a sorcerer and it is not that weird that much as ther23 can be, tao te ching chapter 54 differnet names of heavenly people that i already wrote and it glitched away when i came back to it after writing other parts like anyway ill say them bsically this thime heabenkly counsololers preachers healrers teacghers prophentrs that can know what is likely by energyr and the structuress and all of the thuings that ar good tao t4e ching chaprer 544. if sorcery is your goal dont really worry which sounds unfortunate and would be then overwhelming so understand that you imagining beings are healthy by the simple lifestyle of checking even just intuitively by original nature could be enough since it is still so alchemical and that transformitiveness is what the professional gurus (wisdomteachersincludingallelementsoflifewisdom) call bliss wisdom mysticalreality and also love. tao te ching chapter 47 tao te ching tao te ching chapter 47

for the elipsce id thinkg about the two asthe idea of syllgismistic enthymeme/ enthymeme andinitial source that could be one or three for safe examples understaned that again im repeating that the conservative (close/essential in philosophy), for the philosophy of numbers in general specifically, numbers are one two and three and dont try to teach lao tzu or aristotle how to think assuming they were real it is not that about that whatever it is that they can learn more from plato and pythagaros if so still needed if so plato and pythagaros can help of course of course there is that nature and that is the reality even if they are alone from the student. if youre evil you go to hell and if you are good you go to heaven there is no balance; you must be good unless you know that you can in all times obey good that saves you while at the same time for all for all of the examples for the former it is that it is that you are accepting you must be retarded and what is in ethics called digusting and evil and worthless as well as that if you wanted to be good that it is that you are subject to divine law which is the natural and dominant nature of the universe that is the only real thing that is the only thing worth knowing and that your must be not choosing to sin and that you must obey all of the essentials on @veganstringbeans sanyas post.

think of 81 hbpm/moment or the conceptual 360 that is really the sameimage

with that loose squizschy stretchy energetic smile and all that body language Jesus of Nazareth must might be one of those ancient aliens. #wiggle is life. complexions compositions inflections reflections in that order looking closer to yourself through time

you can inspect or reflect or those other three

you know. just checking

big ole bowl of vegan taboulli like our amr diab named while he eats with his proper mermaid girl friend sitting at the table with that whirling booty and with his naked lap under the cloths

i call him taboulli #no obligation
let me save the world and give them an antidote called vegan so they can look like a greek statue holding a phone

then yall will all be at the top of the world and infinity is a virtue. #astronomer agni right in the end

always enjoy natural spontaneous existence with its energy frequencies and its vibrations its still moving fractals still moving moving still still fractals fractals still moving still still moving fractals fractallllllllssss moving still and now were moving a one a two a palati a kundalini a beat from the booty a heel with the smoothy a lick from the noody a little noody a while of a wild purple wurple aura vortex in the bed wed sled like the dance to the beat in the land of the nile. a cup of fat joe and a diab show. meaningful grips and when your blowing dancing with the blows with the issa and the bellaughuu'uuu shows. big bella shows

but there are essential truths the rhythm should be alive unhealthy fat is disgusting dont look at me. in fact look less at all humans or be infinitly better like vegan salsa

keep optimism at the ends of your decisions and enjoy respecting people

there is natural spontaneous existence and and its fusions and there are the "Kung Fu" masters to guide the best dancers bayy bayy. love the smoochin and the gooching and kiduuchin bootyhole pink coochie brown my niggaaAAA

em alem Allah
also

dont sacrifice more than you can afford choose the perfect body if youre evil you go to hell if youre good you go to heaven. always practice core philosophy emc nithyanandi bless the lags the present now and the future which is what we are a lag of now. do not let the universe restart but bless the whole universe more that words that blessing should be the only overwhelming technical sin as the God will stop you and give you a natural organic vibration so you can believe in the frequency to bless the whole universe but do not let the universe restart of course. if you really tend to want to help more uncontrolablly then understand one of the few things the world really needs is to become left handed as well. no need to wonder if so because i already mastered the great tao literally caclulated it tonsfold so anyway though practice tai chi and to understand further the both handedness is what we call easier to do when your young when i was young as i know it. educate creating a history that was able and doing enlightened and enriched things, so we do not retard the mind and its nature which its the body like yalls now. tai chi heals. vegan food heals. obeying essentials makes one worthy of being called beautiful. the organism of the self or what one may call a relationship with someone else is the whirlwind energy of the superconciousness with many layers like an onion yo yo thing but imagine an one of those an one of those. an one of those. tickle tickle tickle. within the aura and that is never another person that is called the organism of yourself in your own environment if so telepathic is a sure responsibility wether you really only think about it once or more, and for some people like me in their own aura as well, as well as the environment but both then at that time, but this allows one to understand that in the common situation that that is the truth in the common situation. smooch.

the non animals are not guilty of course ill say to reassure because theyre suffering more in a way that is definite in consciousness as a different type of consciousness. tao te ching ch 1

lets just say your fractal you make that covers 'the globe earth sphere' is something youd be good to see expanding and shrinking as a frequency that makes good emotional vibrations in this method of healing guiding healingne3s guidingne33 growingaging______ne333 the earth the earth. raw doggin it and when sadness comes. just remember i already checked to see if you can be happy for eternity with others being goood and with out those that are not interesting that were goooood when maybe they were here. amulets and meditational objects are cool. make a nice little triangle head band maybe for style and such that is perimeter wink as 36 distal philanges or soooow wink wink. seeexy bbbBaby

i can heal but as long as humans are on earth i will suffer that is what it says vengefully in reasonable range of urgent unreasonability. im not outdone. not even the ones known as the smartest who have ever lived are amongst the opposition their is no word or allowance in pleasingness from God/Goddess divine law. i have literally walked through walls before so if i am trapped while my alien solor system or the self support is sometimes doubting that i will get what i deserve which is all things; a heavenly body and environment that would be cleansed sanctified and blesseddddd

so rub yourforehead in public and be sexxy extatic sexyywondering if they see you glowing but all can project light i guess but the point is anyone who wants perfect health can get there and that example can obviously help someone know they are healthy in public even as originally meant as a real example that can show someone happy in public simply because they are successful with their alchemy task but of course, if one derives how else this applies they will only should really have to know one who spies on people would which ruins Gods plan is evil as before.