Life style and meditation style

Hello world,
I like this combination for food and after food with its opposites I can say. The vegan spring roll meal and the vegan wanton meal; then the poop and the toilet paper that you can fold or wad and then wet it in the water and make a wanton; then wipy wipy, it shows good harmony, balance, control, and I see the oneness easily linear in time this way helping keeping these within your food habits to remove blockages in the body and be organic for the mind with Yin in the Yang and Yang in the Yin. See night as day. Be sustainable with your excesses deficiencies losses and gains.

Also,
Practicing harmony in nature and identification of the body’s natural radiance of its myriad fold entirety with tuned(named) skills one can tune.
The body is always being used moment after moment so much. You may like how every time you stand up it is a new beginning, these are ideas for the body parts. It is for heathy beautiful movement in body and mind. The feet stretches it’s phantom and sweeps through objects and also physically through pass through able objects or grab from objects in space accumulating chi prana; the knees noticeably move when the legs stretch physically and also stretch with out far with the feet and when the knees bend the energy is filled towards the feet; and though the thighs may be like tree trunks the hips are like the area around the tree once and where the trunk touches the ground; the heart (third cubit up) is like a rhythmic pulsing sequencer; the top of the head is like the wheel picking new segments for the directions of the eyes moving side to side and the leaning of the head side to side is also like those little notches of the handheld manual fan hitting and tapping and pushing through the ticking piece hanging above; the elbows are like little planets like the knees that give the lower arms energy projections filling it up strengthening the body when the elbows move; and the hands are like the feet and instead of only observing the energy it accumulates as one of the ways of the feet it can also carry and shape things like you know, as it might stretch out and pull something back to its place.

More art (Intelligence)
The cubit ends or joints are planets or of the female foods the list, and the body segments are vines or bamboo or of the male foods in my selection of the sanyasi post.