Live online yoga classes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi,

I think that Yoga lessons can be learned online, as with videos. Perhaps there is less motivation, you know the group spirit but If you can motivate yourself I think that it is as efficient as live classes. I've done some research to see what's available now. I found YogaVibes, has anybody tried it? While I was searching I found a coupon code so I share it with you, just click the link and Use coupon code 25offyoga ;o) Don't hesitate to share your experience, I am curious, I think to start next month (already next week...).
For now, enjoy life
Francoise

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online from experts. Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher. with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

What you will learn?

Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in this 200 hour online Hatha Yoga teacher certification:

• Ancient yoga philosophy

• Yoga anatomy and physiology

• 170+ Hatha Yoga asanas

• How to teach yoga asanas

• How to teach pranayama

• How to adjust, modify and assist the students

• How to sequence yoga asana classes

• How to give guided meditations

• How to give guided relaxations

• Prenatal Yoga, Kids Yoga and Gentle Yoga

• How to start and run your own yoga studio

• Post-course support and mentoring