Main difficulties in doing yoga

Hello, I'm developer of mobile apps and websites. Also I keen on yoga. I want to make the best app for yoga community. Can you help me to understand the main pains. Please, tell me about your biggest difficulties in doing yoga and how can app help you?
Or fill my form, if it is easier: https://forms.gle/FrZdd9YuSB5NCNFR7

While yoga offers numerous benefits for physical, mental, and emotional well-being, practitioners may encounter certain difficulties or challenges along their yoga journey. Some common difficulties in doing yoga include:

1. Physical Limitations: Many people face physical limitations such as stiffness, tightness, or existing injuries that can make certain yoga poses challenging or uncomfortable. These limitations may require modifications or adaptations to accommodate individual needs and abilities.

2. Lack of Flexibility: Some beginners struggle with a lack of flexibility, which can make it difficult to perform certain yoga poses that require a wide range of motion. It takes time and consistent practice to improve flexibility gradually.

3. Strength Imbalances: Yoga often involves balancing and strengthening various muscle groups, and individuals may have strength imbalances or weaknesses in certain areas of the body. Building strength and stability can be challenging, especially in poses that target specific muscle groups.

4. Mental Distractions: Practicing yoga requires concentration and focus, but it's common for the mind to wander or become distracted by external thoughts, worries, or distractions. Learning to quiet the mind and stay present can be challenging, especially for beginners.

5. Impatience and Frustration: Progress in yoga takes time and patience, but some practitioners may become frustrated or impatient with their perceived lack of progress or difficulty mastering certain poses. It's important to practice self-compassion and cultivate a non-judgmental attitude toward oneself.

6. Fear of Injury: Fear of injury or discomfort can prevent individuals from fully engaging in their yoga practice or exploring more challenging poses. It's essential to practice with awareness, listen to your body, and avoid pushing yourself beyond your limits to prevent injury.

7. Time Constraints: Balancing work, family, and other commitments with a regular yoga practice can be challenging, leading some individuals to struggle with finding the time or motivation to practice consistently. Creating a realistic and sustainable routine is key to overcoming this difficulty.

While these difficulties are common, they are not insurmountable, and with dedication, patience, and proper guidance, practitioners can overcome them and experience the transformative benefits of yoga. Taking yoga classes from reputable and experienced teachers, such as those at Arhanta Yoga, can provide valuable guidance, support, and instruction to help practitioners navigate these challenges and deepen their practice safely and effectively.