Men & Yoga survey

Hello everyone!

I am new to this platform and I hope the following might be of interest to you if you are a male over the age of 18 years!

I am a student of Health Psychology, MSc and I am looking for male participants to take part in a short 10-minute survey exploring men's health, wellbeing and attitudes towards yoga. If you would like to take part please click the following link: https://westminsterpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_38ZK6GDH0BjVdY2

If you know any men over the age of 18 years I would be grateful if you could resend this link for them to access the study!

Thank you in advance for your responses & help! :blush:

Best,
Claudia

Not a male, but that sounds super interesting! I actually recently read an article (Why Don’t Men Practice Yoga? A Few Reasons Behind This) that expressed a few reasons men why tend to shy away from yoga, and that the practice has become very female-centric in Western civilization.

Thank you @nancy008 for your kind response. I will have a look at the link you provided. In case you know any male that would fit the criteria I would be beyond grateful if you could resend the link.

Thanks again!