Most useful books on yoga therapy, healing?

Hi folks

Thanks to having a baby, I can’t go make my study trips to be with my teacher this year. Learning will be solo, and in short chunks, at home.

I’m reasonably well acquainted with the methodologies from the Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram. I’m looking to do more reading in the area of yoga therapy, mind/body healing. I’m interested in healing at all levels - physical, emotional, mental. Problem is there’s a whole lot of material out there and it’s easy to drown.

To all of you who are working in the area of therapy, I’m wondering if you might like to share what some of your most useful resources are, and why?

Thank you in advance from a sleep deprived mama.

Yonita

Everything I learned was from ten years of study with my teacher, experiences in my own body and practice, and careful examination of my students. I’ve read no book on yoga therapy.

Inner Athlete, thanks for taking the time to respond.

Books are certainly no substitute for studies with one’s teacher, examination of oneself and observation of students. That said, they’re a useful addition. I’d add that if anyone is interested in yoga therapy, I’d recommend https://www.amazon.com/Yoga-Therapy-Dr-N-Chandrasekaran/dp/8192343308 written by my teacher.

So, to those that have read any books in the areas of yoga therapy, or healing of any kind, what have you found to be useful?

Anything by Baron Baptiste, more like human therapy.