My third eye

I cannot be certain if it is third eye I experience, but basically I see a large collusion of remnant light hues throughout the day, and when I am in darkness I see large amounts of colors everywhere, these colors are highly scrambled imprints from the astral/dream worlds as far as I can discern, and generally have no particular rhythm or cadence to them, although sometimes consistent repeating patterns exist.

I trust that fully in time it will be all rectified as soon as I am ready to handle third eye consciousness, but in the mean time when I close the eyes in the darkness I am just left with this blanket screen of static, usually purple and not necessarily indigo, which is supposedly the third eye color although I wonder if the rainbow system is quite arbitrary?

What should I do if anything? Like, if I am looking at my brother in a pitch dark room and I am paying attention to his nose, then I close my eyes I’ll see a mosaic of his nose, the photographic memory almost if you will

or if i watch a documentary about cigarette ads on tv and its in black and white when i lie down to bed i start seeing things in black and white…

if i blink i still see reality in the blink, and a half a second or so with eyes closed

there is an after image technique where you blink at things and begin to learn to see with eyes closed by strengthening the ability to see after image. I see both the negative after image and the same colors, but this imprint of reality is not as strong.

often i will look at lights and see their negative images flicker around with the movement of my eyes, or walk around blinking my eyes frequently and looking at the negative/after images of reality.

This is all pretty much paving a path for direct astral access via seeing reality as it is with my eyes closed, but what shall I do about it?

Om ?

Nothing?

Patience.

Reiki?

Its so scrambled though.

I came across some person on a forum quite a while ago who basically described my situation without making any reference to me, he was saying he gradually cultivated the ability to go right into a dream replica of reality simply by closing his eyes and seeing reality with them closed.

I don’t think hardly anyone has these abilities, I’m looking to expand them comfortably without dogma, and thought maybe I could pose a question here.

1 Like

[QUOTE=Dream Yogi;4901]I don’t think hardly anyone has these abilities, I’m looking to expand them comfortably without dogma, and thought maybe I could pose a question here.[/QUOTE]
please dont get offended and understand my point. you talk of these powers, abiilities possibly expanding when you are ready and you are open to that. is it possible that the above thoughts are holding you back, the quote of yours I have posted… of course many people have these abilities, you are special but everyone is special. you did not create these abilities, they were given to you. This ability is it any greater then the ability to walk, any more special? Some of the things you speajk of, I have seen, or should I say were shown to me when I was ready to see them. Do I see them often, no, why? Because I have not been ready to see them often. I must grow, but to see these things occasionaly lets me know what I can allow myself to see when I open to hte truth. The choices [U]you[/U] have are removing the blocks to see reality, which is the energy/divine/etc… that does not care if the eyes are open or not. Why is it not clear, cause you are not ready. How can you get ready, removing the blocks. what blocks? I dont know but as long as you search you will find out. Those are my thoughts, maybe some valid maybe not. sounds like a lot of fun, enjoy it
seeker

Do you practice dharana ?

I do not believe so as I am not familiar with the term, looking it up not in particular.

Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga, Dharana, meditation, receptive concentration, Yoga Sutra, yoga as a mind-body therapy, yoga as an alternative therapy, alternative medicine, complementary medicine, integrative medicine
"[FONT=trebuchet ms,arial,helvetica]The particular object selected has nothing to do with the general purpose, which is to stop the mind from wandering -through memories, dreams, or reflective thought-by deliberately holding it single-mindedly upon some apparently static object."

I am familiar with the state of light sleep in which the consious self stops thinking and a lot of random thoughts begin to arise, generally I am not able to maintain a sense of “I” enough to exert any momentum, effort, or energy, rather, the other “me” has taken over… is this the instance when such a fixed object would be helpful, such as a visualization (or focusing upon one specific image that my mind shows me) so that I can consciously maintain this state indefinitely?

Or should one never have a feeling of dozing, if so, how is the free-associative state of witnessing thoughts, rather than thinking them attained? It seems a very delicate threshold.
[/FONT]

Hello me too have these experiences if any body can help I have since my birth.

I’m interested in this post. There is some matter in the energy and some energy in the matter; imagine the symbolic and mathematical relativities and parts different elements play in where someone is at on there journey in any part. Shaping tuning with meditation and always practicing core philosophy should help. Check out @veganstringbean and @danglinplumshaker. Check out essentials on sanyasi page

Here is a method about focus. Look at a line going away from you on the floor going from structure then order then chaos then another chaos. Using maybe many dots/waypoints in each understand the style of focusing on the closer point then letting the eyes loosen making an ellipse that closes back to a point onto the next one. This may help one learn to read by focusing the eyes. Also to stir up some mandala like Agni for seeking inside maybe buy a hand held spinning wheel. Do your kriya in yoga and be familiar with the structures and limits of your lifestyle. Think of the subliminal things the sub analytical super consciousnesses. Living a youthful body and mature mindfulness in your Bhakti lifestyle should give you the answers. Think of measuring evaluated things in energy vibration frequency; for the biggest things you might definitely try grouping them in to 3 groups of 3, called the 3,6,9 method at different levels of zooming, for medium range things maybe using 9 root digits for linear analysis for the zooming at whatever level analyzing on, then for small group things you might like stamping(clarifying or aligning the recognizing something in 3dimensions by thinking of 3 dimensions the x y z planes it only takes three dots and let the first for example of a method be the center of focus in consciousness which is the body or a body part then the second as a “#conductive” dot maybe ensuring a balanced triangle of 60 60 60 spacing/alignment for a simple circuit pathway and environmental relativity and sensitivity orienter and for the last point maybe it focuses on the point in mind or regular eyes vision. Then for additional complexity maybe of course integrating the eclipse pathway focusing that keeps precise scanning in focus. The precision the zooming reveals in an analysis is it is like the measurement result for the quantum or maybe mini clusters in each if the one hundred points of each specific 81 scales making 8100 clusters or the measurement result for the overall option of 900 for example being checking points. The zooming out is like the checking points for the 81 scales or maybe the higher levels of scales approving one like 27 9 3… and the balancing radiation for the body, the zooming in is like the 81 scales counting and coordinations and the alignments with the intelligence(structures) of the 100 on each scale, the zooming extra in which is like the other two types zooming far out are like an aligned triangles which are signs of focus imagined in the minds eye or whatever further through the 81 scales and their 100 things in this method because the eyes less specifically angled and more of an all seeing impartial overall vision like the zoomed out/sides of ellipse are literally by reflective focus or technical alignments are point focuses if it was a far distance with the correct eye coordination. Fill up the eye coordination you are willing to with third eye accountance if intelligence. The super zooming in is also like a measuring process of the clusters within each of the 8100 things being started for example with a template scanner aligner of a mandala with triangles being a more sensitive sensory secondary vision of what the things seen with the eyes mean again in more sensitive energy/matter levels of energy vibration and frequency. The focus on this chemistry second vision is something the balance for momentum that starts reactions are coordinated with and the timing of creative preservative destructive work is also counted for and noted intelligence for. The physics vision comparatively when the first view is the dominant view is the first view and that is what teaching what things are basically aligned in relation to other things which are time and other objects maybe still theoretical objects. Theoretical here doesn’t have to be unsurely actual it can basically be sure as we are of that gravity does that to your body for example. Do chi gong as core philosophy is always the way to get started with the next step in anything scientific more or less. Also that triangle is with points on an object and a self part (maybe in the aura) and an aligned for conductivity in the environment or maybe sometimes for being more complexity balanced with the environment for conductivity placed with programming the set and setting of the triangle because of how the environment is beyond it being simple a certain distance between the self and the object, while the focus of what is interconnection more complex in a general more overall focus could be switched as natural spontaneous existence is different. To stimulate the mind maybe read the translations that all kinds of people have translated about the emerald tablets thinking about relative structure and chaos as there are essential truths in philosophy like how the body is in a small place but can be recognized as much complexity to the self who wishes and seeks properly greatly. Maybe think about how 81 scales is the most complex of simple in this basicness method. Also keeping the synchronization in the simple certification of thinking it’s connectivity is great not necessarily by more being had proven it was technically on par, of the idea of 81 heart beats or things per moment and 60 seconds per minute. See the night as day and the yang in the yin and the yin in the yang.