Named and Shamed

It was deemed necessary by myself to start this thread to name and shame the usual suspects who post on these forums and engage in relentless personal attacks in all threads, which are the majority of times unprovoked.

These members rarely, if ever, engage in any discussions. They simply post to abuse other members for having views they do not agree with.

It is understood that discussing and debating religion is a controversial subject because of how contentious these debates are and because of the diverse range of views one has, but this is no excuse to abuse people who hold different views to ones own. This behaviour is highly unbecoming of people on a Yoga forum and of adults that make up a large segment of the demographic of members that post on this forum.

The following members: Indra Dev, The Scales and Flexpenguin engage in highly embarrassing behaviour for people who supposely practice Yoga and preach Yoga values and who are above all, adults. They also say highly prejudiced and racist things, especially Indra Dev - whose recent comment stated, “The West dragged India out of and kept it out of the gutter”

It is entirely possible to have good, intelligent and sensible religious discussions which will attract a wider participation, irrespective of how controversial this subject is, but these members named above are preventing this from occuring by posting in threads here and doing nothing more than abusing people for the opposing views they hold.

I implore the readers of this forum to stay away from these discussions and debates if you are easily offended by the views shared by people. However, I say with utter most sincerity, you cannot control other peoples views and the reality in the world is, people do have a diverse range of views on every matter.

:smiley:

I love how you project your ‘bad’ qualities on me.

Little hint. I am acting as your mirror.

I’m here for you buddy. I wont’ give up!!!

I’ve been lurking every so often since I left early this month. I have made a good decision to leave after seeing this new thread. This is the most un-yoga like thing I think I’ve ever seen!
I would advise everyone to not post here. This is so not appropriate.

:smiley:

I was thinking of you Lotusgirl when composing this thread :wink:

I do not see what is so wrong about a thread intended to rectify unacceptable behavior. Opinions on religion and their inherent faults are one thing. Posts on offensive Indian/Hinduism stereotypes is another. SD and I do not do this. The most we comment on is the biases, dogma, and religion characterizing “those kinds” (or the most COMMON kind) of Muslims, Christians, and Westerners.

I was thinking of you Lotusgirl when composing this thread

Missed me haven’t you SD!

DAMN!!!

I feel overlooked, ignored, left out… How could you… and after all I’ve said to you.

This has nothing to do with religion and is fucking absurd.

Piss me off this much again and you’ll never make another post on this forum. Even my tolerance, though extremely high, has a line.