Need help. Suffering after doing Isha foundation Inner Engineering program

Hi share your contact detail if possible Twitter telegram I will contact you don't worry you will get well

1 Like

Thank you so much for your quick revert.

Please connect on email: hello.2k2216@gmail.com

Will share contact there.

Thanks again!

HAVE YU ACTUALLY FELT THE ENERGIES THERE? THEY R HORRID. HE MIXES TOGETHER THE ENERGIES OF THE FOLLOWERS,AS I VIEW IT. OF COURSE YU GOT SICK. BUT YUR ENERGIES WILL KEEP HEALING. (AND NO.. THESE WERENT BLOCK CLEARING KRIYAS) ITS JUST HORRID ENERGY. IM SURE IT SERVES ITS PURPOSE.... JUST NOT YURS .. look a bit towards maitreya .. maybe help yu. all that energy that hav taken up residence need to be cleared. yur going correct direction. maitreya says its a lesson... knowledge. sadhguru is all over yu. lets ask him to leave please. father. please go. thanks man..peace....adios' .okay. stay in tune with maitreya and he will continue the residual cleanout. blessings jnto u, he says..and he smiles..with some joy..and of course ..always warmth.

That is where I am at right now. After a couple of days of practice, I already feel physical symptoms. I am deciding to stop it. I want to build up to what ever level there is and not rush into it. I agree with you, an overall well being, a physically flexible and ready body must be present.

hello, I feel very bad after 1 month shambavi where can I contact you

hello can we talk I feel bad after shambavi please

Hi @giu

I responded to your email as well but got no response.

How are you doing? Can you please share your experience?