New Ibiza Yoga Retreat and Holidays

[LEFT][LEFT]Introducing D Lite Yoga - a beautiful new Yoga Retreat run by an English couple also supplying tailor made Yoga holidays in Ibiza. The Retreat enjoys luxurious countryside surroundings with pool, fabulous food, holistic treatments and a welcoming child friendly environment.
Plus the D Lite team will tailor make private Yoga holidays for you, with access to some amazing Villas, Chefs and VIP services.

:: D-LITE IBIZA YOGA RETREAT ::[/LEFT]
[/LEFT]

[QUOTE=D-Lite;7646][LEFT][LEFT]Introducing D Lite Yoga - a beautiful new Yoga Retreat run by an English couple also supplying tailor made Yoga holidays in Ibiza. The Retreat enjoys luxurious countryside surroundings with pool, fabulous food, holistic treatments and a welcoming child friendly environment.
Plus the D Lite team will tailor make private Yoga holidays for you, with access to some amazing Villas, Chefs and VIP services.

:: D-LITE IBIZA YOGA RETREAT ::[/LEFT]
[/LEFT][/QUOTE]

In which country and close to what town is this retreat located ?
The beautiful beach and sunny appeals enormously to somebody living in Canada.

Does his link not explain everything? I have not clicked on it, but please keep in my this thread is a few months old and the original poster is not active in this forum at the moment, so he probably won’t answer.

[QUOTE=xela;15691]Does his link not explain everything? I have not clicked on it, but please keep in my this thread is a few months old and the original poster is not active in this forum at the moment, so he probably won’t
answer.[/QUOTE]

No, it does not. All I could find was Saint Eularia, probably a town.

Ibiza is a small island in the Mediterreanan Sea, governed by Spain.