New to this Forum & searching for more material by the creator of 'The Hidden Teachings of Jesus' YouTube Documentary

Hi there, I am brand new on this forum. I was directed here from a YouTube video I watched on 'The Hidden Teachings of Jesus' . I enjoyed the video & am looking for more posts or information available from the creator of that documentary. Is he a teacher & if so, where is his practice, can he practice remotely. I think my Kundulini awakened years ago, but I am not sure about this because @ the time I did not have a vocabulary for the things I was experiencing...

Hello! I am also interested in more material from the creator of 'The Hidden Teachings of Jesus'. In December 2017-January 2018 I fasted from the world (and did not speak) for almost 40 days and something happened in the sense that the more I had non-worldly thoughts the more I felt energies flowing through my nadis. I really do not know what happened. I read in the 'Gospel of Thomas' that Jesus said that no one will see the Fathers' Kingdom unless he observes the Sabbath Day and fasts from the world. I would like to do it again, but my family does not agree. Something was guiding me from within. So, no bathing, no shaving, no tv, no computer, no phone and staying inside the house.

Rumi says: Silence is the language of God, everything else is poor translation.

Rumi says: The entire universe is within you, ask all from yourself.

you think your kundulini are awek.. Tell me some symtom