New Yoga Business

Hey guys!

I'm creating a product for new yoga students similar to yoga teacher training that wouldn't cost the average $3000-$5000 that could be done online. It's purpose is to help you start a yoga practice with the knowledge you'd get from teacher training, without the certification. I wanted to ask a few questions so I can make the product really great (if I may):

1. What are your biggest questions about yoga?
  2. How much would you pay for an online training course to take you from yoga newbie to yoga pro?
  3. What should I include in the training?

Please let me know, and for your help if you'd like to download a copy of our free mudra e-book here's a link:

https://www.getbendii.com/bendii_mudra_ebook

Thanks so much for your help!

Hey do you want to learn yoga from experts we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

In this online course, you will learn everything we teach in the course at our ashram without leaving your home. You can watch the videos whenever you want, replay them as many times as you need.

You can not travel for the course for a month, but you can take a week off. You can follow all the videos and understand all the concepts at the comfort of your home. You can replay the videos as many times as you need. By attempting the online quizzes and assignments you can test your knowledge too.