New yoga DVD suggestions eagerly sought!

I’m looking for some new yoga DVD suggestions. I currently have downloaded a number of episodes of Inhale by Steve Ross, which I really enjoy, and would like to find something else broadly similar to do since I’m wearing these episodes out. I’m basically looking for something 1) reasonably testing that will improve my strength and flexibility; 2) that offers quite a varied and challenging workout; 3) that has a spiritual/relaxation element. Someone, like Steve, who is not too solemn would be an added bonus.

And yes I do attend real-life classes, but they are expensive and my schedule is unpredictable. I am relatively new to yoga, but pretty fit, healthy and bendy. I can just about manage the Wheel and a shoulder stand, if that helps.

I am aware there are many DVDs I can search, but I was wondering if anyone here could personally recommend anything that might be suited to my preferences.

[QUOTE=foxforcefive;65511][B]I’m looking for some new yoga DVD suggestions. I currently have downloaded a number of episodes of Inhale by Steve Ross, which I really enjoy, and would like to find something else broadly similar to do since [/B]I’m wearing these episodes out. I’m basically looking for something 1) reasonably testing that will improve my strength and flexibility; 2) that offers quite a varied and challenging workout; 3) that has a spiritual/relaxation element. Someone, like Steve, who is not too solemn would be an added bonus.

And yes I do attend real-life classes, but they are expensive and my schedule is unpredictable. I am relatively new to yoga, but pretty fit, healthy and bendy. I can just about manage the Wheel and a shoulder stand, if that helps.[/QUOTE]

Hi foxforcefive,

I have several yoga DVDs but can’t think of any that would be similar to Steve Ross’.
(I watched Steve Ross on youtube… and have to admit, yoga practice to the soundtrack of ‘tomorrow people’ is [I]quite[/I] something :eek:…;))

If you are open to try out a completely different way, then I can recommend the DVDs by Swami Ramdev (Baba Ramdev).

I’ve learnt some stuff from his DVD that my yoga teachers in class either didn’t explain properly or taught me wrong.

If you type ‘Baba Ramdev’ + ‘English’ on youtube you will find plenty of videos.
I can’t post links, as I don’t have yet 15 posts.