Newb from New Jersey

Hello friends,

I am a long time practitioner of yoga and Buddhism. I currently practice Jivamukti yoga in Collingswood, NJ with a dear friend and teacher. I enjoy vinyasa, yin, meditation, leading kirtan, and building community.

I spend a great deal of my online time on motorcycle forums (I love to ride and build as yoga), but find that said forums do not support my practice (in fact, they may detract). I enjoy the online medium, and so, have decided to seek you out here. I look forward to getting to know you, sharing wisdom, and learning a great deal.

Namaste,
Mark

Namaste

Welcome to the forums! I’m a Jersey Gal, although I’ve lived here in Ohio most of my life.

Welcome! Ah, motorcycles, my heart desires another one soon, I think. We share passions :slight_smile:

See you around the forums!

Welcome! I’m new to the forum as well.

What do you ride? I currently ride a Yamaha FZ6.

Hi, welcome and specially if you do a meditation.
Take care
Ivana

Thank you, all, for the welcomes. I’ve been busy busy practicing work yoga and family yoga, so the computer has been sitting quietly in savasana. Fortunately, I am on break from my Master’s program for 4 whole months!! So, that PC savasana will hopefully be fairly lengthy.

I look forward to getting to know you better in the forums.

@lotusgirl: wassup?
@David: What did/do you ride?
@Mebe: I ride what used to be a Honda Sabre. I’ve chopped it, raked it, and modified the heck out of it. Tins are coming back from paint this weekend with a very special surprise that I’ll share here when I put it all back together!
@Ivana: Yes, I practice meditation - on the cushion and on my bike!

namaste

I used to ride an 86 Kawasaki LTD. I sold it when I moved from Phoenix to Hawaii. I miss that bike :frowning: I’m moving to Florida soon and hope to purchase something new there :slight_smile:

I had an LTD, too! First bike I ever rode. Didn’t have insurance or even a license back then, but I rode the heck out of that bike.

Here’s my Sabre – http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150251604714434.367604.681664433&l=c4fef4d3a1

I’ve chopped it, raked it, and modified it in most ways without getting into welding and parts fabrication. Enjoy!