Om sat nam

Once doing mantram OM MASI PADME OM guy entered room in his astral body and says to me OM SAT NAM.

( no idea if it was Sthula Sharira ,Linga Sharira ,Karana Sharira)

I was like WTF!! ( because dont like being watched). person continued OM SAT NAM , OM SAT NAM, OM SAT NAM while approaching closer and closer.

—>>Plz explain what OM SAT NAM means. <<—

cosmic language vibrations

om - too much can be said about om- there is the word, and the word is with god - om is with the cosmos - om is with the divine mother- om is with the big bang - om is omnipresent- om is with the purifying flame- om is with your divine nature, om scrubs your soul clean, om dissolves your ego, om is with emptiness, om is with infinity, so on and so forth
do not place limits on om as if om is only what I said :]
How can one even begin to talk of om

yogiraj satgurunath siddhanath explains some of om
you can do research
you can experience om

sat- truth

nam- name

Question your neurotic reaction to such a genuine blessing, if you see the experience as genuine.

Question why a potentially advanced being would consider it relevant to give you a message to magnetize truth.
Consider why he kept becoming closer.
Consider deeper.

Why would you turn a potential blessing into just being upset like you are?

Do you consider your reaction to be the best way to proceed?

Why are you afraid of being transparently exposed to divine beings? What is the risk in being seen by them? I wish more divine beings would see me :] hahaha

[QUOTE=TreesofLight;87676]cosmic language vibrations

om - too much can be said about om- there is the word, and the word is with god - om is with the cosmos - om is with the divine mother- om is with the big bang - om is omnipresent- om is with the purifying flame- om is with your divine nature, om scrubs your soul clean, om dissolves your ego, om is with emptiness, om is with infinity, so on and so forth
do not place limits on om as if om is only what I said :]
How can one even begin to talk of om

yogiraj satgurunath siddhanath explains some of om
you can do research
you can experience om

sat- truth

nam- name

Question your neurotic reaction to such a genuine blessing, if you see the experience as genuine.

Question why a potentially advanced being would consider it relevant to give you a message to magnetize truth.
Consider why he kept becoming closer.
Consider deeper.

Why would you turn a potential blessing into just being upset like you are?

Do you consider your reaction to be the best way to proceed?[/QUOTE]

Yes was searching online for its meaning. It kinda means – I SEE GOD IN YOU.–

I told him to FU#% OFF was disturbing me because of IDA PINGALE being stimulated by OM and sushumna was acting weird.

Sometimes it would jump the room with few others wearing small bells which were ringing bringing me out of focus.

Dont do OM MASI PEDME OM for very long time now because S that it contains.

[QUOTE=TreesofLight;87677]Why are you afraid of being transparently exposed to divine beings? What is the risk in being seen by them? I wish more divine beings would see me :] hahaha[/QUOTE]

Try same mantram and yull see why.