One mind method for yoga

That is nice and wholesome sir. :+1: I like that.

Three of those codes would equal 390 and that would look like degrees but only focusing on three hundred sixty degrees we can find that by getting rid of the last ten points of each three groups of 130 and that is considerably significant still and I like it because those points are the most overall and maybe have the least that can be overlapped with the same matter amount or coordination or even if it has the most because it is then like a binder that supports the 120 and does that until the next 390 add on and replace that 30 remainder past 360 making once in a way more significant 390. This seems like symbolic logic that is somewhat like looking at the puzzle pieces for a good time before making magic masterpieces with them whenever you do that before you use them. Many things make sense with this method network on this post and it really gives good creative hopes to whoever obeys the essentials on the sanyasi post by @veganstringbean.

And whenever there is an alignment within large networking or extremer defining then section things of with the 3 groups of three thinking on many levels and that helps picture the environment of quantum physics even after seeing an object in a very small environment be the environment itself and going in three deep.

Maybe imagine 27 split into 9 within 3 levels for each of those three, while overall we’d have 81 in this method template, deepening levels for analysis and handling.

120 - the previous 12 = 108. And 120 - 12 but of not including the most previous three, then you use any other three group to prove a more constantly proving and more specific scope checking of 108 which seems to be like something useful for a delicate certain type of internal scoping and controlling.

Great for understanding sturdy progress and bio memory muscle memory bio energy

Good luck through the days om

I was noticing 12 for 9 in a similar way that 108 is for 81; like symbolic thinking for numbers with numbers themselves as the symbolic representation of numbers.

Hz
850 mid style alignment like 450
666 through whole mid range receptive when listening creative when doing
555 throughout whole middle of whole linear midrange receptive when listening creative when doing
450/445 more then more exactly
41 exactly maybe you’d like to imagine creative during listening as well and receptive during doing.
Linear buildups towards the middle 41 scale in a method like this would be like these numbers getting more accurate as they get smaller. Though a fun thought is in consciousness or seeking/summoning methods when zoomed out bigger numbers may be more useful for the physique of the seekers reality. It’s cool to contemplate/meditate

888 seems like an exact step past overall and overall again or something

One might like to read that the overall thinking being demonstrated is promoted for more time in illumination of mind’s scope as being 2/3’s important in all relative time or whatever and that one is 1/3 involved for that specific part of the times nature at least, so then also it would be nice to think that 1/3 is involved which is you or the one part you are working on if that 1/3 is the project material itself. So, if you yourself was still one third of the nature involved then understand that still you can enjoy the 2/3 place as the first third being tuned into structure and inner order while the last third is being kept in order in close range for slight tuning and comparison or easy access and the third which would be like 4/3 in the method can just be close for any progressing heaven nature of significant time and and significant matter while all is one om shanti bless. Lead us from the unreal to the real om om om; think on think on think on.

For a specific thinking one might like to say they are manifesting element’s or component’s natures from any still good base relativeness by integrating forms into geometries by and to tuning/manipulating matter and it’s conceptualish energies to and for reality.
I integrated notches for some aesthetic flow into my nice yard stick that that I call a properitem being able to mean proper item or prop or item and I also like to call it my touch and go item for any possible strangers that spirits who may by chance/accidentally really get near me can recognize and have had a holy item for their redirection in their life after meeting for example someone like me who likes to be alone or someone liking (when reading this summon (strong qi)) ended up (summon (agni) meetings that were being meant to recommunicate in time moments consecutively additionally to meeting by being meant to expect that by a, as I would point out from a method view, more than 1/3 of the time for a template 3/3 tool meant for calculating what can be worked through by initial, still common common common if more latchingly, integration (relativity) so then when getting involved one may pick a having sharp aligned time and coordination within a tool set at the start in somewhat of an more more effortless start and to clarify someone might like to have that before starting scanning and checking tool to be the measuring tool once started or may not and may if continuing when recognizing it have had the mindfulness for it in the lifestyle plus are at least noticing they are generally interested, they might want to integrate to the task more and simply use tool choice of another set made for it or just that they liked to trickle down with analytical lifestyle and had a tool for chosen tasks which may or may not be enriching the use of a very interesting source structure sequence that keeps the lifestyle in very perfect shape like for example the base example the golden ratio which is very nice for a thinking flow and can fit into a mindful counting time like when looking at the washed up shoreline on the beach in contemplation and meditation, and the horizon line in meditation and contemplation. Note: coordination to the golden ratio would be in scheduling and having folds in tasks times that has frequency template lines that when zoomed in surprisingly fit into a lifestyle that is even chaotic surrounding a sign for an event or even more chaotic if it’s by a fold/slope and still the fold isn’t just simply linear if being ramped off a place very very very specifically at times I’d say you might think if you think it would be for that which would be for when you compared to the overall “seasonally” spanned wavelength for example. Creative energies when electro magnetically effecting the objects in the environment with the body making electromagnetic again changes within the very constantness of the environment can be summoned for a time by science which is any work as a known difference to the ratio wavelength or ratio fractal of the golden ratio. So the golden ratio might look like 1x(scientific sequence with its symbolic logic), 1x(scientific sequence with its symbolic logic), 2x(scientific sequence with its symbolic logic), 3x…., 5x…., 8x….etc. (for example 13x(intelligence is art), 21x(the ath philosophic body is the athletic body lol and the phi athletic body is the philosophic body lol), 34x(art describes the truth)…… ….. …. … .. . Maybe you use a linear 9 root digit at its say, sure it can be called for this method of that thing being counted, basest conceptual intelligence of the most zoomed out personally kept in significance lifetime schedule. Linear structure and it’s memorized study of this shapely timeline would be very good for some good ole momentum in life. Let’s get there. I bet some would have a whole lot of super experiences thinking like that so creatively understanding what’s there when you zoom in from all of the planning and contemplation as well as more integrating to the future from meditation by contemplation contemplating the future format which furthers the seasons surely though keep optimism at the end of your decisions and notice how one is technically living always practicing core philosophy and yes, it’s sayings. Lololololol.

You may like to be alone by choosing the lifestyle that is alone to choose any type of thing. Privacy is a serious allowance which is that way so that you may be safe and healthy if you were rare in a territory or considered rare in many or all or when living in a bad time when there is sin in the earth.

I understand why one would want to be always 1/3 involved in that method, because it is easy for life; if a sunflower can do it we should be able to land on it when “walking or jumping” since it is developed by a simple linear symbol rule that is staying directly constant while in harmony with nature peacefully, in this method, when, counting coordinating imtellectualizing/shaping while shaping, which makes ‘when’, when things, being less makeshift, naturally have maybe storage golden ratio cognitions that help align the moment without thinking of the overall even as a bank balance system or have just similar vibrations and it’s interesting and affordable frequencies that when recognized or even created can be something that can be not just analyzed as part of the moment or larger time calendar timeline for example but can allow for God’s plan for us to use the earth fully and completely as we are able to as long as it feels good and we check we would feel good and maybe in a certain society that you are checking that your intelligence can make you feel good without any other beings involved in your timeline this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery by divine law heaven does not allow me to lose debates as I am miraculous by any of my natures that is that I obey divine law forever and cycles can be factual or not and they do not have to be cyclic but understand that one must always obey the essentials obviously on the sanyas page by @veganstringbean and not obey people who claim to have divine power when it distracts you from what you know makes you better than that, for one to say they are the “I” that can say “…that when recognized or even created can be something that can be not just analyzed as part of the moment or larger time calendar timeline for example but can allow for God’s plan for us to use the earth fully and completely as we are able to as long as it feels good and we check we would feel good and maybe in a certain society that you are checking that your intelligence can make you feel good without any other beings involved in your timeline this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery this is why I am allowed to say it can help with sorcery by divine law heaven does not allow me to lose debates as I am miraculous by any of my natures that is that I obey divine law forever and cycles can be factual or not and they do not have to be cyclic but understand that one must always obey the essentials obviously on the sanyas page by @veganstringbean and not obey people who claim to have divine power when it distracts you from what you know makes you better than that”…, and when also is when it makes them that they can be even switched of in meditation of a time to that things(words/symbols of object of space or time) are aligned with the number from the (at least possibly to allow in this case) overall golden ratio sequence or should I say brown sequence for the object of belonging in significance to time or space and yet to say it again to say it again to say it again still of course always obey the essentials on the sanyas page by @veganstringbean.

This will make you very smart.

Here: Think about how sustainable it is to be vegan. How much energy you can really have and how much fresher it is and how much more efficient inside and outside of the body it is to be vegan

Here: imagine sunlight bounding off of your skin or any surface or around any thick cloud and then think about it bouncing down to a fitted settling which gives one tuning refreshment to nature for example with sunlight.

Here: y’all when using the one or two breath I guess, per three heartbeats, as like written on the arc of the covenantness tai chi post, switch back to restarting when following counting the breath or heartbeat after 55 if using just using the golden ratio and wanting to keep using without losing order and track for this method. Otherwise try to go to 72 which divided by 2 is 36 and divided by 3 is 24 which these can allow people to think about things like food and that chlorophyll which can get you going. And for bigger numbers with the golden ratio when wanting to use a storage type for a type one may think of how there is 72 or 72x1,or 72 or 36 x 2, or 72 or 24 x 3 for one to aim for another next five after 55 of the golden ratio if still looking for the golden ratio that can land them at 610, while one may notice that 89 and 144 look the same as in the method of 1440 min a day or 27.3 days a moon cycle while 29.5 was there too so 88.5 for subtracting can be how golden ratios start with two ones which are really by the nature of one which of course you could imagine trying to see two .5s maybe one of yin and one of yang which can come from 90 being 1.5 or from 88.5 going to like 33 by the golden ratio having .5 be packed or fused or settled fittingly with two .5s in the carrier. With some pure math 33 is like a third of 100 and that 100th point can really be a connector point and a checking point like in the 81 scale methods final 1 point so that can be on the side 100 count for breath for example while counting a conceptual 100 which can simply as the golden ratio is based off of the simplest 9 root digit linearity/sequence-pattern, be 1 that checks 99, so imagining it say that 33ness is within the 100 breaths that has 100 checking points so adding that together you get 233 (now, of a frequency I’d say maybe there is a yin and a yang but it can be found both ways in synchronization) and I guess I will notice the next number in the golden ratio being 377 has a multiple of 11 which you can make connections about and it is like a returning countdown from 99 of 300 that goes to the end of the whole first third of the last third of 300 to 399. Noteworthily multiples of 11 are numbers times itself once in this method and that is like the double counting of the golden ratio with one of the two initial 1s multiplied to another number while that number is so much a reflection and I’d guess of course is, sure, so that 1 is carried on as that whole number as a part of the first of two sets of five in the golden ratio and in the third as another sum like the numbers 2 and 3 which is added to each other for 5 and the next five get you too 55 which is the second five, and as that is two fives and as 555 gives 81 which gives 144 with 0 in the ones place being what the previous three numbers oscillate, the numbers in the third set of five have keys into a constant of 11 times the previous second five which is like the carrying on of the plain trait of the number before in each of this linear golden ratio in each of this linear golden ratio in each of this linear golden ratio ya know what I mean?, so 11 x 3 can be seen by 233 and by philosophic wefting we have the idea to say 2 sets of five represented by 100 each, each having 11, maybe as a bigger place holder as an oscillator by course around the previous place holder track and 33 in 233 shows 2 whole fives (remember (like in the entertainment) the golfed ratio can reeaaaaallllllllly be seen in the pentagram derived from a simple pentagon for example) and its single linear on track representation of 3 hundreds place and relative around sides of 300 like the whole side worth of three in a common pentagram star, here below going to 300, as the numerical growth alignment. While the sets of five from the sequence can help us also just that hundred place alignment with up too 3 hundreds we can understand why 1 hundred has 44 with the previous method and the other two hundred place differences can be like the sets of five and by how each hundred being approached has itself represented by that derived 11 x it’s hundred type plus for examples 233 and for the previous hundred 300 that gets reached by the previous method which then also has 233 plus 144, and then there is the method of again how 377 has the third beginning of 3/3s of 100 to get to 400 completed for the 3/3s of 377 to 399 then understand that in a way of that smaller 2/3s that is the same as the bigger 2/3s from 233 and then 33s in 366 which introduces the third 33 which gets 11 in its 3rd linear set of 5 way and 22 by the previous two sets of five that way. When 1 checking a 99 gives us 400 here we know 33 is given for a 200 span alignment related to a 300 span alignment if a value of 100 has a conceptual 11 and two actual 11s on a mission which gets us to 230 which then leads to again 400 and then 233 plus 377 is 610. Fun fact: 399 plus 210 plus 1 gives us 610. 400 plus 33 as the the other type of third hahahahaha one from 200s one from 300s and one from this 400s which says again it is in alignment with the third whole set of five alignment from the sequence but that’s some wild connecting the dots.

Here: be competitively alone and definitely happy. Lololololol. That would help one find their nice little happiness.

image image