Online yoga class

Hi

does anybody know about an online live yoga class in which I can attend? (even for a payment).

Yes. Yoga Today has some streams. They are free. I've looked at a few of them. They seem to be "okay". Not endorsing them but they are online and they do seem to be "yoga" and they are free so they meet your request.

You mention that you want “live” classes but I wonder if you just mean a class you do not have to download and can watch streaming like on YouTube or something. Is that the case?

I ask, as other than knowing that there are others doing the class at the same time somewhere in the world, there is no advantage to this and several disadvantages due to rarity, probably lower production values, and lack of ability to re-take the class, and scheduling concerns.

If I am correct and you simply want to take a pre-taped class online, you can sometimes find some for free on the online video sites like YouTube, but with their new 10 minute limit that is getting rarer although they would be free. I am sure you could dig around for some, but I can say that I personally have really hooked in with www.yogauniverse.com, which offers a broad range of classes streaming online. As of when I signed up a few months ago, they offered a 2 week trial so at the very least you can try it out, to see if it works for you too.

Good luck!

Jeff

Simayo,

well…

I’m working on it.

Tassopulos Yoga Online - Home Page

Paul Tassopulos

I just dicovered yogaforums.com

It’s totally awesome.

Who ever is making this…THANKS!

Great job.

Paul Tassopulos

Hey gang,

I found a cool website with free yoga videos (beYOU.tv). Check it out and let me know what you think. I also like their tai chi videos.

Greg

Google video is helpful for finding interesting yoga routines. But, not many get added regularly. :frowning:

I Would suggest you one of the best yoga school who provides yoga class online at an affordable price. Join Yoga Alliance accredited professional online 200 hours Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn; how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify & structure a comprehensive yoga class.

hello Simayo,

Yoga Vidya School is one of the traditional Yoga Schools, which is globally known for yoga courses along with Yoga Teacher Training the birth land of yoga. Yoga Vidya school has Pledged itself to share and spread the knowledge of yoga by becoming a beacon of light.

Join 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training Online
for more Information visit website - Yoga Vidya School

Hey, do you want to join online yoga classes? we are at Arhanta yoga provides yoga teacher training classes online from experts.

Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.

Worldwide Accreditation

Our yoga teacher training in India is accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and CRKBO (Netherlands)

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the traditional teachings.

if you are looking for best online classes i recommend you use My Health Calculator

A 10-week online course on Sahaja Yoga meditation

Experience meditation :heart: Feel the peace within
Online course - Sahaja Yoga Sweden