Pain after specific yoga routine

Hi guys, i just started doing yoga about a month ago. I've been doing it 3-6 days a week, depending on time and energy. I've been following Sarah Beth Yoga on YouTube, doing some of her beginner power yoga flows, relaxation flows, and strength flows at home. I also got a video Louise Soloman's Yoga and Pilates. Its a lot of floor work, also using resistance bands.My first week I started with just this video doing with a coworker during lunch. She suggested we do it together. Week 2-4 I've done a combo of this video along with Sarah Beth on youtube in the mornings and evenings. No more than 30 minutes at a time and Im skipping the lunch time yoga most days. Something strange is happening though. When I do the Louise Soloman DVD, I feel absolutely terrible after. I'll get a head ache, feel back and shoulder pain, and will even become nauseas with intense sharp stomach pains lasting 1-3 hours after. However, when I do the Sarah Beth at home I feel great after and none if this happens. My question is, can a specific routine just not be good for some people? Why would this one routine cause so much grief but none of the others do?

it depends on how much your body can cope with the movement or the posture. It all depends on the level of practice you have earlier,

I always suggest people that if you are novice in the field of yoga then belter spend some time under good teacher. It is ok to get online teacher if you don't have time to go out. But good teacher can suggest best routine for your level in the beginning and then after getting some experience, you can follow videos properly.