Pandara: Practice Rounds with Nichole

please merge this thread.

that contains these two posts with the other merge thread. thank you!

hello, this is your second thread :smiley:

Hope I did it correctly? :slight_smile:

Ah, I figure it out how to move just a post in a thread. Discovered the menu right bottom of a thread. :slight_smile:

yup! yahoo!

great job!

ok, so now to correct thread titles. you can only do this within each board. i am going to make a thread here in the mod forum and i want you to change the title to something else–surprise me. by clicking just right of the existing title, it will become a text box. it sometimes takes a few tries.

you can surprise us!

Nichole, I have clicked, but couldn’t get the heading to convert to editable text, so I edit it via the toolbox, Edit Thread. I’ll try again.

willie, have you gone into the mod panel yet? the link is at the bottom of the page and it is same password and username. please erase the miscoded sig in this thread: http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/f16/yoga-mat-reviews-and-recommendations-3897.html

:smiley: thank you! are you having fun?

Are you sure this function is activated for me? My finger and mouse is starting a riot! :slight_smile:

Don’t seem to work, did my conversion to centimetres, not working.

i promise, but don’t cause yourself to cramp :slight_smile:
you must be that forum, not on the main new-posts page, or any other page.

double check that you are in the moderation forum and then try clicking to right of the original title again. it took me some tries too–no worries.

be sure to rest in between and keep up your fluids!

Wait a minute – what is this technique? Editing thread titles but not going through the toolbox?

Having great fun, busy developing CTS (Carpal Tunnel Syndrome) in my finger and wrist of all the clicking, but good finger yoga! I am in the mod forum, still seem not to work. Isn’t this only one of your Superpowers? :slight_smile:

Is this something we do post by post, or do we do this in the user’s profile?

Willie – I think Nichole is referring not to the mod forums, but to the behind-the-scenes interface that lets us change user accounts – like when we have to ban spammers.

Nope, please explain how I edit signatures, just can’t seem to figure it out.

yes! sorry that i didn’t share this before. alix and andy trained me, and you can see all of their instructions in my training threads

sorry; i am not clear on the questions.

maybe this will help:
you would enter the moderation panel by logging on.
search for the member by their username.
open up their profile.
click on edit signature.
edit it and then save.
return to forum or log off.

does that help?

mary, can you cover the the how to ban members? you can practice banning gordon and then unbanning him.
also, please jump into any training conversation at any point–i appreciate your input and techniques on all of it.

Thanks Nichole that was easy. Edited the signature of post no #8 in the link you have posted. Was that the correct one.

Should I now usually sent the poster a mail explaining why I have deleted the link to the site in his sig or can I juts leave a message in the reason for edit function of his post?