Paramahansa Yogananda - The true yogi who showed us path to self-realization

Paramahansa Yogananda, the Father of Yoga in the West, was an Indian Hindu monk, yogi, and guru who taught meditation and Kriya Yoga to millions of people. He was a chief disciple of Bengali yoga master Swami Sri Yukteswar Giri and a leading figure in Western spirituality and self-realization. His autobiography, Autobiography of a Yogi, has been named one of the "100 best spiritual works of the twentieth century." It has been translated into over a dozen languages and is still a best-selling spiritual classic.

In 1917, he formed the Yogoda Satsanga Society of India, and in 1920, he founded the Self-Realization Fellowship, both of which are still active today under the direction of Sri Sri Swami Chidananda Giri, who replaced Sri Sri Mrinalini Mata as the fifth president.

The early impact of Yogananda on western culture was very remarkable. His spiritual legacy, on the other hand, has been considerably bigger.

Yogananda taught his followers the ancient discipline of Kriya Yoga, which he dubbed the "jet-airplane way to God," as a means of achieving this high spiritual state.

After reading his autobiography my life and my perspective towards it changed. After following his teachings I find myself more sane and it brought peace into my life.

I want to spread his teachings to each and every person so that more and more people can benefit from these golden words.

I have created a youtube video and a shorts series just with a sole purpose to spreading them to the masses.

Please review below mentioned video and help share in the noble cause, if you find it worth.

Famous Quotes by Paramhansa Yogananda

Please feel free to give any feedback/suggestions so that I can make it better.

jai Krishna Jai Rama jai Arjuna Jai Sri Yogananda, changed this world!