Pelvic floor adjustments

I have found various problems cropping up as I do the readjustment work on my pelvic floor. My pelvic floor muscles had tightened up almost to where they were in the beginning when I went for my PT appt. 2 weeks ago. I had noted some tightness and used a small black egg-shaped rock in the way you suggested in the Q & A to Tantra lesson #14. Playing the scientist, I will bring my body back to a better muscle balance, then will try using the weight again to see whether it helps or aggravates.

I Would suggest using lingam stone more and perhaps get one weighty enough to drop pelvic floor when it is inside. The key is to relax the pelvic diaphragm and once you are as relaxed as possible then gentle pull the stone upward and fully release it. Practice pulling mildly and releasing more. The key is to encourage the relaxation reflex to that the internal musculature spread and releases. With full relaxation it can reach as far as the pubic bone and sacrum; giving feeling of the fullness of the diaphragm.