Planets and the Chakras

Before I go into my system I want to look at some other peoples formations to see what they think. Here are four different alignments I’ve come across:

1: Mars
2: Mercury
3: Jupiter
4: Venus
5: Saturn
6: Sun
7: Moon

1: Saturn/Moon
2: Pluto
3: Sun/Mars
5: Jupiter/Mercury
6: Neptune
7: Uranus

1: Saturn
2: Jupiter
3: Mars/Sun
5: Mercury
6: Moon
7: No planet

1: Saturn
2: Jupiter
3: Mars
5: Mercury
6: Sun
7: Moon

I did come across some who did not correspond the planets with the chakras directly but rather showed how the planets effected/affected each of the chakras. This is actually more in line with what I have found. The sun and all the celestial bodies affect each of the chakras in different ways. And while they might have closer connections with one or two of the chakras, I would not personally claim any one planet as ruling over any one of the chakras. Even so, I have aligned the traditional lineup of the planets and chakras to see how they might resonant with each other.

The Moon and the subconscious plane,
surely that’s got something to do with the Root of it all.

Mercury for the sexual plane?
That seems weird,
and yet,
how we use that raw/sexual energy makes a lot of difference in what comes about, and the Mercurial Mind can play a large part in that.

As for Venus,
are you really fitting for the third chakra?
I mean,
you are the hottest planet in our solar system,
and you do turn as you wish and not conform to the rest of them,
but what about that constant mask you wear:
hidden
contained ?
what’s up with that?

As for the Heart and Mars,
what is that about?
This is where the system seems to break down,
and yet,
it does take courage to open the heart
to trust
to be willing to work with and integrate with other energies like alchemy:
creating something new.

As for the Sun and Throat,
we learn to speak our Truth,
to heal and uplift,
to allow the Self to shine forth.

As for Jupiter and our Third Eye,
that works,
but what about Saturn?

Most place Saturn at the bottom of it all.

Seriously,
what is up with that.
I guess it might make sense if we were standing on our heads.

The truth is,
Saturn is the furthest extension of the Self,
the last frontier,
the ego’s edge.

It is truly the boundary of self-conceptualization:
the greatest attachment of them all.

*That would be the vibrational lineup as they are accorded to traditional speeds and density. As I said above, I do not really see the planets and chakras as a one-to-one correspondence. But, if I were to relate with the Planets only with one Chakra my lineup would be something like this:

1: Moon/Saturn
2: Moon/Venus
3: Mars/Sun
4: Sun/Venus
5: Mercury/Sun
6: Jupiter/Sun/Mercury
7: Saturn/Moon

Though, I personally find this limiting and contrived if I were to tell the truth. I much prefer working with each planet through all the chakras. For instance, let’s see what the Moon has to teach us.

1: Sub/Unconscious Planes
2: Gestation and Birth
3: Passive control as with the tides and emotional power
4: Like water, love fills whatever vessel it is in and seeks stillness and unity
5: Mystical/Magical expression, dreams
6: Seeing deeply into the vast ocean of time and space
7: Reaching into the unknown; moving beyond the ego/lunar-self

This is very,very complex.

If we break the system into few more understandable tasks,we have the following:

1.Energy-origin and flow
2.Awareness of energy
3.Balancing Energies

1.Earlier in your answer to me,Teacher,you’ve mentioned that the more you fight the energy flow,the more manged you become!Also,you’ve said that it all depends where from we are coming-from denser energies,meaning heavy,oppressed, or opposite energies,like clear and easy flow.
Influence of Planetary Energies to human chakras,perhaps,can be sensed through feeling of heavy or clear mood.I am simplifying here in order to make work easier.

2.Awareness of what? Own feelings,inside sensory infos,or outside happenings?
It is hard enough to be aware on own breath all the time,even harder to keep awareness of breath and,simultaneously,being aware of all the happenings,within and without! So,where to direct awareness?

3.Discovery of new Planets makes difficult one’s task to understand Planetary’s Energies and their influences on chakhras.Harmonizing,or be the one with flow, is the goal here.

To further simplify, let us reduce task to two greatest,imho, influences:Moon and Sun:

Moon has great influence,Sun also.During the Full Moon Nature and all else goes into special cycles.Since I like fishing,I’ve noticed that fish became very active,almost crazy in taking the offered food,with hook inside.

It is a fact that during Full Moon accidents ,even homicide and suicide,multiplies !?
Since Muladhara chackra is the foundation,it is reasonable to say that it is first to be influenced.
Or,if we further analyze,using Qabala,and having in mind"As above ,so below",is it possible that higher Worlds are first influenced, and then,Muladhara’s/Malkuth reaction is only external manifestation of upper change Sahasrara/Kether?

So,to start,let us work to understand Moon And Sun.

And,keeping in mind,that subconscious,is about 90% of the mind,let us leave subconscious last task to work with.
I say that,cos,I am working with subconscious mind for the last 20 years or so.And the more I progress,the more secrets unveils!Like peeling onion layers!

The following arose in another ritual meditation:

Saturn is the root of self,
so naturally it would be in the root chakra.
Venus takes over all that sensual stuff,
and Mars sits nicely in the 3rd empowered and enjoying.
The Sun is at home in the Heart,
and Jupiter has an expansive voice to discover and express himself in the 5th.
That naturally places Mercury in the middle of it all,
and as for the Moon,
it is only natural to have her receptive energy receiving all the blessings from above.