Please help me. I'm a victim of ashwini mudra

I have practiced ashwini mudra quite often and hence now im constantly falling sick because of the increase in body heat , a couple of monts back i was addmitted because of the same reason, my body generates too much heat , the apana remains in my stomach it was trying to come out resulting in vomiting , excessive vomiting caused dehydration and i was addmitted hence i need to know how to over come this heat, im still facing the same problem even today , the apana heat up my stomach causing my entire body to become hot , the doctor feels that im having a virus fever and hence his medicines are not helping me , i recently did a blood test and an xray , both of which say my body is normal , i dont understand what to do , i cannot control the apana thats stuck in my stomach, please help me , or ill end up in hospital again,(note: i do not practice udiyyan bandh or jalandhar bandh.)

Aswimi mudra and mula bandha are not the same.
I don’t know much about you, so I can’t really help. Stop any practice that makes you feel bad, that’s a fundamental law. Try to find the reason why does this happen to you. Don’t lose hope. Any problem carries in it the key to it’s solution. The solution most of the time is something completely different than we would expect.

HARI OM TATSAT
lucastp_532 vbmenu_register(“postmenu_4681”, true);

I HAD READ YOUR PROBLEM. NOW FIRST THING IS THAT YOUR ARE FACING TOO MUCH HEAT IN YOUR BODY. AND SECOND THING IS THAT DOCTORS ARE NOT IDENTYFYING ANYTHING ABOUT THE PROBLEM. THEY ARE JUST MAKING ASSUMPTION.

I WILL TELL YOU THE OTHER SYMPTOMS OF HEAT YOU ARE EXPERIENCING…

TOO MUCH HEAT IN THE EYE…
TOO MUCH HEADECH AND HEAVYNESS FOR THE WHOLE DAY…
YOUR BOTTOM OF HAND AND LEGS ARE HEATING MUCH THAN ANYTHING…

THIS ARE THE GENERAL PROBLEMS THAT PEOPLE ARE FACING WHEN THEY FIND THIS MUCH HEAT PROBLEM. ACTUALLY THIS IS NOT A BAD SIGN BUT PEOPLE ARE NOT ABLE TO CONTROL IT AND SO THEY HARRAS BY THIS PROBLEM. GENERALLY NOW A DAYS THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE COME TO ME TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. I HAD SOLVED THAT AND GIVEN WARNING FOR FURTHER ACTIONS ALSO.

NOW WE COME TO SOLLUTION SIDE…

I NEED ONE YOUR PHOTO IN WHICH I CAN SEE YOUR FACE AND FOREHEAD CLEARLY
YOUR PHOTO MUST BE YOURS ALONE ONLY. ( NO OTHER PERSONS WILL IN THIS PHOTO. )

ALSO IF POSSIBLE CALL ME AT +919825730425. AT INDIAN EVENING TIME WITH TAKING A ROSE IN YOUR HAND I WILL TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

SIDDHYOGI
WWW.SIDDHYOG.ORG
siddhyog@hotmail.com

I used to do aswini mudra about 1 year back and havent done it for quiet a long time but the effect is still there .My body heats up .I’ve had this issue in oct 2005 and now again im having it since 3 weeks.But im still having the same issue . Medication does not help me at all. Every day in the afternoon i feel heat in my stomach and in about 2 hrs i get a severe fever,but as soon as i take medicines i feel much better i never have any issues in the morming when im at work its only when i return home at about 1 pm i start having issues,i quit doing aswini mudra ,i dont do any yoga at all since one year .Please let me know what i can do about this now

I wish to learn vajroli , is there any one who is willing to teach me ??

Who is your teacher please?
You are in Bombay?
How old are you?
Are you male or female?

Some basic information please.

Who is your teacher please? i do not have a teacher
You are in Bombay? yes im im bambay
How old are you? 23
Are you male or female? male

i am a male , im 23 years old, i do not have a teacher , i have tried all the bandhas ,mula,uddyian,and jalandar on my own , but im unable to be sucessful, because i suceed im making the prana rise from my lower body to my upper body, but as a result of this my body heat increases and i get constipated . as a result of this i have to stop my practice of mula and uddayan band .please guide me .

is it important to have sex in order to achive vajroli, that is to drink up fluid uing your ling or is it possible even if you are a bramachari ?? i feel it is impossible for a bramachari to suck up fluid using his ling ??

i am waiting for your reply please help me , im stuck in the middle , i can neither go forward or come out of it,

I would see either go and see an experienced guru, or surrender yourself completely to what is happening to you with the intention of getting healed and this issue to solve naturally on its own. Let that be your only intention and just surrender to it.

Hi All,

I am very concerned reading this posting and some of the others. So many people seem to do just certain yoga asanas without proper guidance from an experience teacher, which results in a variety of serious problems.

Yoga like many other exercises should preferably be attempted under the careful guidance of a teacher. Yoga is about balance, if you do too much of one thing an imbalance will result in your body. These effects can be so severe that your nervous system, if not correctly and adequately prepared over many years through proper yoga guidance, will react to it, and so far I have read many of these in this forum.

To the two members in this posting who seeks help with their problems, please seek a competent and expereince yoga teacher immediately. They will be able to calm the premature awakening of certain energies in your bodies through certain yoga asanas.

A kind note to the meber who wrote his message in CAPITALS. Capitals means that you are shouting to us, please use normal sentence case.

could you please suggest me a guru , i live im mumbai - india

Hi,

You don’t need the help of a guru at this stage, a competent teacher will be sufficient. I am sure you will find somebody in Mumbai who will be able to teach you and help you to develop in a structured way with care and love.

You can visit the Iyengar Institute in Pune near Mumbai. For directions visit

: B K S Iyengar, Pune :: Home:

You have not received any advice here. I think no one here knows how to help you. I think you need to keep looking for a very experienced person to help you. I don’t think just surrendering and letting it run its course is good advice. keep looking to find someone who can advise you, who is knowledgeable.

pardon me, i did not see page two of posts. i agree with those saying to seek out a teacher.

First of all, its scientifically debateable this whole idea of Prana entering
Sushumna and going through your spinal column and leaving your body etc.
Life force is present in every cell of your body and normal meditation can show how the life force can be withdrawn but it is uniformly withdrawn as the heart rate slows down in deep meditation.

I agree with bentinho Its more about Belief. be Positive in your thoughts and Seek advice from any Good Yoga Guru in your town.

by practice of mula bandha " apana whose natural course is downwards ,starts moving upwards." this is true , because in my case the apana had started moving upwards and it started coming out of my mouth,(i started vomiting all the food i ate) so does any one know as to what the author is trying to convey , or how to make the apana move up and stay within my body and awaken the kundalini ?

Hi Nimal,

More important than the question you posted here is, did you follow any of the advice anybody gave you here a few months ago? Rather tells us what has been your experience, did you find a teacher to help you, in following the advice given here did you see the effect dimished? Did all your side effects subside? I am curious to know this because you got good advice here and I would like to know how it worked for you. You answer will be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward in you sharing with us.