Please help me. I'm a victim of ashwini mudra

[QUOTE=deepak_nath;22069]Oh dear,
You got angry tina. At least I explainted that much
and you are blaming me. None else explained so I
felt like doing that for you. And I was just referring
to the main topic of the thread which all should stick to.
This thread is discussing a particular
problem about ashwini mudra and not what ashwini mudra is.
Diverting the thread towards some other topic is not a disciplined
approach.

For that purpose you could have started a new
thread altogether.

So now smile and eat some cookies.[/QUOTE]

No need for all the rudeness, Tina asked an innocent question, this is a yoga forum, aspiring yogis who are rude… not the appropriate combination. I think one of the things i’ve learned through yoga is to deal pleasbly with all and to respect everyone’s point of view. Namaste All.

well… if one burnt the finger he should put it under the cold water…

If you assured that you have too much heat in your body - stop making the heat as many of us suggested and do some cooling pranayam (ex. sitali)

cant tell you more without knowing more details.

hope you feel better

Wish ashavin or moolbandh uddyan Bandh and Jalandhar bandh is must to upward that kundalini energy.
You should imiditally start rest two band, you will feel better for physical as well as speritual health. Om shanti

How did u come to know about these mudras
That's why we need not try anything on ourself without right guru
Now Ashwini mudra will help to churn your sexual vital fluid in muladhara, it helps to raise Kundalini, if u don't know how to do control Kundalini or this yoga then I would suggest you check ur breathing, which nostrel are you breathing through, I'm sure its only right, then that's Surya Nadi activated, which will make ur body hot
To shift your breathing from right nostrel to left nostrel raise your right hand and breathe for 2mins which will make ur body cool as it will activate Chandra nadi. I'm sure it helps
Never try anything with out curiosity without right Guru :v:t2::orange_heart:

Hi Anshudeva...this is the most sincere & useful answer I found here on my first day at yogaforums. Can I have your contact number to discuss it further. Or can you reply here with a proper procedure to do Ashwini Kriya with two bandhs. Thanks.