Please report problem posts!

While we read many posts here on yogaforums.com, the moderation team definitely doesn't read all of them. As such, some spam or problematic posts sometimes slip by. The next (and best) line of defense is then you, the community. At the bottom left of EVERY post on the forum you will see this: . If you come across a problem post, please click on that little thing and report it. That way we can evaluate and deal with the issue quickly.

Please note we may not say anything to you after we deal with the post unless you request I follow up with you when you report the post, but it WILL be looked at and your help is VERY MUCH appreciated.

Thank you!

Thanks go out to you who are reporting posts. While I will rarely contact you about a report you make, I just want to reiterate that it’s very appreciated.

Just a quick note to say that I am usually quite accepting of people who are angry, disagreeable, or agitating to others BECAUSE this is a yoga forum and there are usually great lessons there if we’re willing to observe them AND I want to create the space for that person to experience what they need to feel. However, you’re more than welcome to report such posts for me to evaluate on a case by case basis.

Thank you so much to those of you who are reporting problem posts. You make a HUGE difference and I can’t thank you enough. You all know who you are. hugs your way.

I would like to report myself for endless posts with pointless points :eek:

Your posts have been moderated for months. Nobody is actually able to see them. You’ve been talking to yourself all this time.

Now you know what “Oneness” is.

Go for yogi and preach the wisdom.

Hahahahah What can I say…nothing Karen you should just say nothing there is no point to saying nothing to no one, oh all right I wont, but I want just to…

[QUOTE=David;41959]Your posts have been moderated for months. Nobody is actually able to see them. You’ve been talking to yourself all this time.

Now you know what “Oneness” is.

Go for yogi and preach the wisdom.[/QUOTE]

LOL :)) LOL , thanks! I was very sad today…

Just a quick, “THANK YOU!” to those who continue to report spammers and problem posts. Again, I usually don’t say anything to the reporter but your help is so very appreciated!

One more thing… if you want me to ever follow up with you directly, please just request as much when you report the post. Thanks :slight_smile:

I know you have a Spec Ops group of mods tracking me, with proxies and etc! Admit it David! :smiley:

Nah. Me and your mom just text each other on occasion. Nice lady. GREAT lasagna recipe.

[QUOTE=David;51317]Nah. Me and your mom just text each other on occasion. Nice lady. GREAT lasagna recipe.[/QUOTE]

No, last time I checked…she makes curry…every day. :smiley:

P.S: She doesn’t have a cellphone. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just a reminder that this method is much more efficient for reporting specific posts than contacting me via PM.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=David;52988]Just a reminder that this method is much more efficient for reporting specific posts than contacting me via PM.

Thanks for your help :)[/QUOTE]

So…you don’t text my mom…:smiley:

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Nah. Me and your mom just text each other on occasion. Nice lady. GREAT lasagna recipe.

[QUOTE]No, last time I checked…she makes curry…every day.

P.S: She doesn’t have a cellphone.
[/QUOTE]

What, she didn’t tell you she got a cell phone? I thought everyone knew!

[QUOTE=Joanna63;53102]What, she didn’t tell you she got a cell phone? I thought everyone knew![/QUOTE]

LIES! A mother would NEVER lie to her son! They -…sigh* who the heck am I kidding…

Don’t put your cellphone no. in your sig.:wink:

[QUOTE=core789;53916]Don’t put your cellphone no. in your sig.;)[/QUOTE]

But…its the Soviet Rick Roll!

Hi,

There are some truly disagreeable people that seem to regularly post in the religion forum so if you are up for some general silliness and rancour that is definately the best place to go.

REMEMBER - the choice is yours whether or not to get upset by what people are posting - I have been called a racist and a retard within about a day or so of posting in the religion forum and I am still smiling.

If you truly find peoples views distasteful - either leave the religion forum and/or put the people you find most offensive in your IGNORE LIST (you can do this from your acount menu).

Of course - inciting hatred and creating schisms in the yoga community is DEFINATELY not COOL but so is EXCLUDING people we don’t like. So - THE CHOICE IS OURS - we have a choice whether or not to be offended by what people are saying - and it is a very good practice for the ego.

It is easy to practice in silence and peace - but if people are accusing you of being mentally unstable and racist then how you choose to react is a true indicator of where you are at.

If you don’t need that sort of practice - then I suggest you go to one of the other forums?

I personally love it when people accuse me without any basis - and are blatantly hostile and aggressive - it is very funny because this must be what they must need - but I also know that this is not to everones taste.

Religion forum: caveat emptor !!

God Bless