Possible mercury poisoning?

Dear Mukunda, I know you are not a mind-reader, nor magician, but an associate begged me to consider what was happening to him. I will give you the information that I have, but I understand if this is out of your range of expertise. Thank you as always for your sharing.

50 year old musician. Broke a molar filling about two years ago. 16 months after that began having headaches. Holistic dentist said silver amamgms in the filing had possibly created high levels of mercury in his body. Doctor did muscle test. Amamgms were removed. He was on detox program with foods that had mercury adhere and to flush it out. High protein, no carbs, lots of vegies. After several months mercury tests had gone down 60%. He has a left eye that goes “weird on me”, and the lower half of his vision is like looking through a smuge you get on your sunglasses. A homeopathic eye doctor now treating him using therapies as an herbal soak under the eyes and a device called “seeds” low level frequencies that stimulate blood flow and reduce inflamation.

At present he is working with a O.M.D. herboligist and he thinks the problem may also be related to mold. This person says the other two are out to lunch. Co -incidentally these problems started back when LA had the heavy rains last year. Recently mold was found ni his ceiling. Construction is going on in his house.

That’s all there is!!! Have any ideas? oxoxo, tatiana

I would suggest you contact Zoe, graduate of the course and my assistant for trainings in Boulder. Her husband suffered from this. He is a dentist and through her you may find out information of value. contact her at zoe-yoga@ecentral.com namaste mukunda