Post by: ey3gnj7ef - Thread:?

SCMT has reported a post.

Reason:

SPAM

Forum: Community News and Help
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: ey3gnj7ef
Original Content:

?place that is great to meet men is the men’s department in department stores. I have one sure-fire to way to pick up a guy and I promise you it is really simple,Men Timberland Splitrock Boots,Men Timberland Splitrock Boots! If you see a cute guy who is dressed nicely,Air Jordan 2010, ask him his opinion on something. Tell him that it’s is your dad’s birthday or that you are shopping for a holiday present for your brother. Whatever you do,Men Timberland Roll-Top Boots, make sure that it is clear that this present is for a family member. The guy will undoubtedly love the fact that you are asking him for his opinion.<br><br>?Last by not least, it can be great to meet men on the street. There are always men walking around just waiting to be asked for the best restaurant in town or directions to the hippest bar. This is another place where it is not only easy,Timberland Boots,Waterproof Leather Boots, but also convenient. If you see a great looking guy on the street,Timberland Shoes, even if you are not lost,Timberland Shoes,Men Timberland Boat Shoes,Salvatore Ferragamo Bags, why not ask him for directions anyway? You literally have nothing to lose and everything to gain. I have had many women clients pick up men this way. Just go for it; I promise you will not regret it. Just remember that confidence is everything,Timberland Euro Hiker Low,Air Jordan Retro 1!<br><br>?These six places might seem like weird places to pick up men, but trust me,Men Timberland Roll-Top Boots, they will lead you to the man of your dreams. It is also important when talking to men at these places to take a quick glance at his left hand to see if he is married. After just getting out of a complicated relationship,Men Timberland 6 Inch Boots, you do not want to get tangled up in someone else’s marriage. If he is not wearing a ring, it does not hurt to maybe drop a hint or ask a sly question about where his significant other may be. Wherever you pick up guys,Women Timberland Outdoor Boots, just be confident. Guys love it and will love you for it,Men Timberland Custom Boots!<br>???<br> <ul><br> <br> </ul>
???
<ul>

<li>Salvatore Ferragamo Bags</li>

</ul>