Post by: RekRahEnvelve - Thread: Recurrence of Disc related pain

InnerAthlete has reported a post.

Reason:

Rambling spam

Forum: General Yoga Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: RekRahEnvelve
Original Content:

My Mom always says it is so quiet at her house with no kids. I don think she is used to it even now. I told Luke that I was pretty sure I was going to be one of those pathetic Moms who have a crisis when their kids move out. That I was going to go through the Empty Nest Transition with difficulty.
Paneer is an Indian cottage cheese which is rich in protein. It’s a component of some mouthwatering Indian dishes such as paneer pasanda (a white gravy dish), palak paneer (paneer with spinach), paneer biryaani (paneer with rice), mater paneer (paneer with peas), paneer tikka masala (a barbecue dish), paneer bhurji (grated paneer with vegetables) and many more.
In recent years the areas of disagreement between India and Pakistan over Kashmir, a divided state claimed by both countries appear to have narrowed, but it remains the main point of friction between them. Kashmir was at the heart of two of three wars they have fought since 1947. Both sides reject independence for Kashmir and the long dispute continues to fester. Pakistan became a nuclear power in 1998, in response to nuclear tests conducted by India.