Post by: Reunion - Thread: Swami Mukundananda revisits the US for Yog Consciousness;

Reunion has reported a post.

Reason:

Namaste!

Yes, i started this thread but i want it to be brought down, for

1. It’s wrongly being tagged under “similar threads” to another—totally irrelevant—thread, which wrongly (and arguably hateful) thread about some other Swami (SwamiJ ?) and shows up on google for my Guruji viz., Swami Mukundananda entry, misleading visitors. All i am asking is to help me bring down my own thread.

1a) The thread is—anyway—out of its time and scope of utility.

Plesase excuse me if i have approached you through wrong way but please understand my problem, i had eamiled the Admin almost 48 hours ago, requesting to help me delete that but i haven’t heard anything back, so trying again here.

Namaste!

Post: Swami Mukundananda revisits the US for Yog Consciousness;
Forum: General Yoga Discussion
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: Reunion
Original Content:

Aum…

Swami Mukundananda, a renowned saint from India is to organize week-long Yog Sessions with Series of Lectures on ‘The Science of the Soul & God-Realization’ in eleven cities across the US. Don’t Miss these.

Swami jee, after attaining Engineering and Management degrees from two of Asia’s premier institutes (IIT, Delhi & IIM, Calcutta resp.), renounced a high profile Managerial Job in his early twenties to embrace Spirituality. He is one of the foremost Disciples of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj and since more last twenty-five years, he has been spreading the Message of His Guru across several continents.

The eleven cities are…

1. Wayne, New Jersey: 30th May-5th June, 2009, At Mahatma Gandhi Center & Hindu Temple, 714 Preakness Ave., Wayne NJ 07470.
  1. Lanham, Maryland: 7th June to 13th June, 2009, ŚRĪ ŚIVAVIṢṆU Temple, 6905 Cipriano Rd., Lanham, MD 20706.
  1. Fairfax Station, Virginia: 14th June to 20th June, 2009, ŚRI DURGĀ Temple of VA, 8400 ‘Durgā Place’, Fairfax Station Station, VA 22039.
  1. Ashland, Massachusetts: 21st June to 27th June, 2009, Śrī Lakṣmī Temple, 117 Waverly Street, Ashland, MA 01721.
  1. Lemont, Illinois: 11th July to 17th July, 2009, At The Hindu Temple of Greater Chicago, 10915, Lemont Rd., Lemont, IL 60439.
  1. Plano, Texas: 19th July to 26th July, 2009, At the Ballroom at Holiday Inn, 700 Central Parkway East, Plano, TX 75074.
  1. Houston, Texas: 1st August to 7th August, 2009, At the Sanatan Shiv Shakti Mandir, 5645 Hillcroft Ave; Ste 701, Houston, TX 77036

Further…
The Second phase (still not announced, but dependable sketchy info.)
CA (Venue not yet decided) (9-15 August, 2009)
CA2 (2nd Venue not yet decided) (23-29 August, 2009)
FL (Venue not yet decided) (13-18 September, 2009)
NY (Venue not yet decided) (19-25 September, 2009)

(For complete US itinerary, please visit:JKYOG.org/events.html

•JAGADGURU KRIPALU YOG (JKY)•

Jagadguru Kripalu Yog (J.K.Y.) is a set of Composite Yogic Techniques based on the revelations of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj. J.K.Y. conglomerates all the ancient schools of Yoga such as Ashtang Yog, Hatha Yog, Kundalini Yog, Dhyan Yog etc. into various physical, breathing, psychic and consciousness-related exercises such as Subtle Body Relaxation (S.B.R.), Creative Meditation (Rup Dhyan), Divine-Vibraion Asanas and Pranayam, Dietary Guidance to nurture the soul and also an in-depth analytical series of lectures on ‘The Science of the Soul & Scientific Path to God Realization’. The Whole Composite set of simple exercises correspond to all the finer components of a human being, recharging and rejuvenating the body, mind, intellect and Soul.

Jagadguru Kripaluji Maharaj suggests that merely a fit body cannot offer a healthy state of mind and merely a healthy state of mind cannot prevent innate diseases on consciousness of humans such as death and rebirth. While the body mechanism is based on the acids and chemicals, the mental system is based on thoughts, desires, images, karmas, intentions, intelligence, instincts and much more complex and subtle codes of para-psychology.

The root-cause to all the problems of our lives is due to our oblivion to our real identity. When a soul identifies itself with body, mind, qualifications, society, desires etc., it tends limit itself to the limit of its identifications. This clips its wings of its real abilities and powers.

Being part and parcel of the Supreme Being, a soul naturally hankers after bliss. But nature of material pleasure is both limited and diminishing, whereas soul is eternal. So, after a point in time, the soul stops getting any pleasure from the object, resulting in dejection and depression. Swami Mukundananda the Head of J.K.Y., through deep Science of Vedic Wisdom, teaches a soul how to identify its real abilities and unlock the treasure within. The Vedas Reveal that the Spiritual Bliss is not only unlimited but is also ever increasing; and this corresponds to the nature of soul also.

So, the only way out is to know our Hidden Identity and means to achieve the pure consciousness. To make the mass achieve this has been the main endeavor of Jagadguru Shree Kripaluji Maharaj and His disciple Swami Mukundananda.

I hope that all the forums-members would take due benefit from this Free Yog Consciousness Movement across the United States and the World Over.

For further reading, pls. read event page that i unofficially created at,
jkyog-fairfaxst-va.eventbrite.com

The Official Website: JKYog.org/events.html

Please try to attend it,
Thank you for your time…

Your servant,
Sadāśiv Dās

check out the official press-release…

prweb.com/releases/JKY/Yoga-2009/prweb2427454.htm

thank you…

Sadāśiv Dās