Post by: SamuiTraveler - Thread: Yoga classes in Thailand, koh Samui

aformoftruth has reported a post.

Reason:

I think this is spam adevertising www_samuiislandhotels_com. As he is advertising one of the cheesiest places in Samui

Forum: Marketplace
Assigned Moderators: N/A

Posted by: SamuiTraveler
Original Content:

Never heard of that one - I will have to look it up.

Personally I recommend Absolute Sanctuary & Yoga Center in Choeng Mon. They offer regular memberships, holiday memberships and Yoga retreats. There are other places to practice but Absolute is the most established and the most professional by international standards.

Here are the Details: Samui Yoga

Paul

aformoftruth has also reported this item.

Reason:

I think this is spam adevertising www_samuiislandhotels_com. As he is advertising one of the cheesiest places in Samui…absolut yoga…but i am not making a reply because all yoga is good in its own way…but i the link for samui yoga doesn’t go anywhere except to his page for hotels

Arhanta yoga is one of the best place where you can learn yoga online at an affordable price.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.