Prenatal Question - Twisted Chair

I took a yoga class yesterday and did both lying down spinal twists and twisted chair. I felt off the whole time so I took a pregnancy test this morning. Well now I know why I felt off! My question is if doing this pose can have real serious consequences to the baby so early on. Of course I see online it's the main one to avoid and am just absolutely worried sick over this. Any insight?

Insight: your emotional state, not the physical activities you do is most affecting the growing being within you. Take care to FEEL GOOD about anything you are doing, and choose not to do anything that feels off. Today's paradigm in science would have you believe there is a RIGHT and WRONG choice for pregnant women. If you look at the different ways human beings across the globe handle pregnancy, you will see there is no such thing as true for every woman. Trust yourself. You'll know. If the twists feel off, don't do them. But don't worry about it :slight_smile:
AND CONGRATULATIONS!!

there is an excellent video by Bruce Lipton the biology of belief and in the last part he specifically talks about fetuses. link here

Thanks so much for your response! Greatly appreciated :heart:

1st Congratulation to your pregnancy.
If you are worry about the pose you did, try do more gentle pose or join the prenatal yoga if there is any at your area.
Be a happy mum to be .

Do you know who is providing the best prenatal yoga teacher training classes? Arhanta yoga is one of the best places where you can learn prenatal yoga from professionals.

Pregnancy may be an emotionally and physically demanding time, and yoga has been demonstrated to be beneficial to pregnant women. Prenatal Yoga is a wonderful method to prepare for childbirth and beyond.

Become a certified and confident Prenatal Yoga teacher at your own schedule. Complete the course at your own pace. This premium online course is created by Lucia Seglie with her 10 years of teaching experience.

After the successful completion of the program you can start teaching the Prenatal Yoga all over the world.