Prenatal yoga and Diet what else to expect

Pregnancy isn’t all about sunshine and roses. The little human growing inside causes much discomfort as it grows in size. You need to enjoy every moment of your pregnancy with effective and useful steps in terms of food, healthy habits and yoga regularly.
Are you pregnant and simply looking for more relaxing and staying fit postures; 85 Hours Pre and Postnatal Course in Bangalore.

Prenatal yoga is an exercise program which helps in preventing pregnancy. It helps in increasing the flexibility of your body, increasing the strength of your muscles and improving your body posture. The classes are taught by experienced yoga instructors and they will teach you how to perform postures with proper alignment. The postures that are taught include forward fold and backbend, triangle pose, spinal twist etc. This type of workout will help you get rid of any back pain or pregnancy related problems such as sciatica or lower back pain.

The diet during pregnancy has a lot of changes that you have to go through during this period. You need to eat more food than usual because your body needs more energy to carry out all the tasks that it is supposed to do during this period. You should also avoid foods like caffeine, alcohol etc because it may give rise to birth defects if consumed regularly during this time period. However, you can consume tea or coffee if it does not affect your health in any way.

Hello ladies,

in my opinion, looking for the right yoga exercises is very difficult! and I understand that. After weeks of searching I finally found my ideal exercises! I'm sure there's something for you too! feel free to take a look!