Problems logging on to this forum

i check out this forum daily (and sometimes several times a day). had been experiencing this unusual technical problem the last few months - i logged in but when i try to post anything the system tells me i am not logged in, yet my name is shown on the screen that i am in. this happens despite multiple attempts. very frustraing on many occasions. today is one of my lucky days.

I’m sorry to hear you’re having troubles. A few questions:

1. Are you logging it at yogaforums.com or yogaforums.com/forums/

2. What browser are you using?

3. If you know how to clear your browser’s cache and cookies, have you tried that?

4. Do you have any security software that blocks cookies or javascript?

[QUOTE=tessiesasha;33549]i check out this forum daily (and sometimes several times a day). had been experiencing this unusual technical problem the last few months - i logged in but when i try to post anything the system tells me i am not logged in, yet my name is shown on the screen that i am in. this happens despite multiple attempts. very frustraing on many occasions. today is one of my lucky days.[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem few times. Now I’m writing longer posts in Word. I’m using Chrome. And it happens when I open the thread, read and then after hour or so I go back to it and start to reply. I had feeling that it may be because I was too long inactive. However, “Reply” button alway worked and allowed me to start to write a reply.