Random Yoga Pictures

If you look near the bottom of the forum home page, you’ll now see “Random Yoga Pictures”. These pictures are pulled from member photo albums. To create your own personal album(s), go to the “quick links” dropdown menu at the top right in the navigation bar, then to “Pictures and Albums”. If you need additional help, let us know :slight_smile:

Hi David, thanks, but I have looked and looked and cannot for the life of me find the link you are referring to. Could you give me a url? Wouldn’t it be nice to have a pictures section on the site that is easily locatable?
Btw, techy problem, I can’t seem to get my profile pic to show either, again, I’ve tried and tried…
The pic issue is a big one for me as I’m an artist so I think in pictures…

Sorry for the delay in responding, your issue had me a bit stumped. Can you try now and make sure everything is working ok?

Your personal gallery link is: http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/members/2982-albums.html

Out of curiosity, are you able to see the “quick links” dropdown in the navigation bar near the top of the forum?

I can see the drop down menu at the top of the forum however I don’t see the link to the the random photos. I do now see the link to the picutres and albums under networking though.

[B]Everyone’s photos are just beautiful![/B]
Inspiration
Grace
Joy
[I]Keep uploading…[/I]