Reliable website to book trainings

I want to book yoga teacher training and I am afraid it might be not reliable source. Does anyone have experience with bookyogateachertraining.com ? It's quite a lot of money, I would like to be sure it's not some scam.

yeah that site is legit and reliable and they take some commission from your tuition fees.
So, if you wanna get better / cheaper price, you can directly book to yoga school site which held yoga teacher training. Dont forget to read their students review and check the yoga alliance school registration.

One site where you can book for Yoga training is Soma fitness studios. It is an fitness center that aims at helping people achieve good health and wellness. One can learn about yoga through professional fitness trainers. We believe that fitness should be easily reachable to one and all. We here aim at achieving health through natural ways such as Yoga, pilates etc, with the use of informative blogs and professional workout regime. Without the right health and fitness, it is not possible to enjoy live our life to the fullest.