Religion and Sex

I’d like to discuss morals/ethics/religion with regard to sexuality.

Begin…

Without sex, there would be no religion.

And without religion, would there or would there not be taboos around sex?

Discuss…

I think taboos around sex began during primal times as a disease-preventative measure, and it worked its way into cultural mores. This is also true of monogamy, although possession and violence were instruments detrimental to early society and it too worked it’s way into culture, and subsequently, organized religion.

Sexual taboos would exist with or without religion.

[QUOTE=Maet;62363]As far as i am concerned with religion and ethics i know that all the religion stop you from immoral sex.[/QUOTE]

Region may doctrinate immoral sex, but not necessarily stop you. The thousands of gurus and religious leaders involved in inappropriate sexu behavior is proof of that.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62348]I’d like to discuss morals/ethics/religion with regard to sexuality.

Begin…[/QUOTE]

• a person whose behavior deviates from what is acceptable especially in sexual behavior : pervert : GORI YOGINI

[QUOTE=FlexPenguin;62349]Without sex, there would be no religion.[/QUOTE]

I do not go to the section religion, I came here by mistake but your post should be written in books. :smiley:

Btw, I made100 posts here. Maybe the last one is the most important.

[QUOTE=Ivana;62438]I do not go to the section religion, I came here by mistake but your post should be written in books. :smiley:

Btw, I made100 posts here. Maybe the last one is the most important.[/QUOTE]

Would anyone publish it? :slight_smile:

Yes, you have to tread carefully here. Lots of ogres hiding behind trees waiting to pounce…

Contrats on the 100 mark.

OMG, MY EYES MY EYES THIS IS TOO INNAPROPRIATE GET IT OFF MY EYES!!!

Press back button furiously