Research help pls!

Hi,
Was hoping a few of you from this community could help me by participating in this research on contemplative practices and how they effect cognition. Would be great to see Yoga represented (though the research is open to all, with or without a practice).

Best Regards,
Chris

Ps Mods, hope this is alright(?) tried to contact you but may have made an error!

Participant Invitation

Study Title: Investigating levels of intuitive thinking in those engaged in contemplative practitioners via the cognitive reflection test (CRT) and Rational experiential inventory (REI) scale

You are invited to take part in a research study that I, Christopher Lomas, am conducting as part of my studies in Psychology at the University of Derby.

The study looks at how contemplative practices such as Yoga, Tai Chi and meditation, may affect cognition and decision making. Participants in this study will be asked to fill in a questionnaire giving a little information about yourself and regarding any contemplative practices you may take part in - your participation is much appreciated whether you engage such a practice or not. Participants will then answer approximately 50 questions regarding attitudes to decision making. There is no time limit, but this process usually takes about 15 minutes.

To take part in this study please click the link below, upon clicking it you will be taken to a page with further information about the study, how to participate and a copy of the consent form to sign should you choose to participate:

https://derby.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_1FVrqQH3gC8pss5

Best wishes,
Christopher Lomas
100450042@unimail.derby.ac.uk

Supervisor:
Boban Simonovic T +44 (0) 1332 597957
E: b.simonovic1@derby.ac.uk