Retreat recommendation sought. India, Europe, Uk

Hi folks,

I have also posted this under the New Members area, but it might be more appropriate here. I hope that is agreeable etiquette for a newbie :slight_smile:

I may have the opportunity in the next few months to take a week out of work and family life to attend a retreat, at this point it is not for sure, but I seek recommendations.

India is not out of the question, I haven’t been back since 2004 and I would love to. My first thoughts are either Varanasi or the Himalaya or possibly Kerala. In previous visits I loved Varansi, Almora and Dharamsala particularly - though I haven’t been to Rishikesh, Alternatively anywhere in the UK or Europe.

Any answers gratefully received.

Simon

Hi Simon.

I’m the founder of Yoga Healing Nature, we create Yoga Retreats small groups in off the beaten track locations. For the moment we have on offer Italy Puglia, Italy Amalfi coast and Southern France, Please visit www.yoga-healing-nature.com to find your fit. India is on our list but we are planning for 2019. You can sign up to the newsletter to stay up to date and we give lots of free tips too.

Be well
Christian.

hi there,

we are organizing cute 5-day retreat in Croatia form June 2nd to 6th this year.

More details you may see here https://beactive.me/yoga-retreat-croatia/

The price is 250e including accommodation and all yoga classes, plus nidra nd meditaiton sessions, breathing exercises and nature walks.

Best regards,

Bojan from BeActive Montenegro

The Yoga retreat is designed for anyone who is seeking to rejuvenate physically, mentally, and spiritually. This retreat combines guided practices of yoga (Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga), Pranayama and meditation, self -reflection and periods of silence. You will enjoy daily walks along with personal free time in the serene atmosphere of the yoga ashram in the beautiful countryside of the Netherlands.

Faculty Profile

Omkar Jain

Omkar Jain is an experienced yoga teacher and trainer with teaching experience of over 5,000 hours. He has been teaching at Arhanta Yoga since 2011 and has become an essential member of the team.

Omkar was born and raised in India, and grew up with traditional values. He has studied with various reputed teachers like Saraswathi Rangaswamy (daughter of Sri. Pattabhi Jois). His classes are impactful and challenging for students of all levels. He passionately teaches with focus, discipline and fun at the same time. His ability to comprehensively transmit knowledge helps students to mature into confident teachers.

The retreat is designed for anyone who is seeking to rejuvenate physically, mentally, and spiritually. This retreat combines guided practices of yoga (Hatha Yoga and Yin Yoga), Pranayama and meditation, self -reflection and periods of silence. You will enjoy daily walks along with personal free time in the serene atmosphere of the yoga ashram in the beautiful countryside of the Netherlands.

Faculty Profile

Omkar Jain

Omkar Jain is an experienced yoga teacher and trainer with teaching experience of over 5,000 hours. He has been teaching at Arhanta Yoga since 2011 and has become an essential member of the team.

Omkar was born and raised in India, and grew up with traditional values. He has studied with various reputed teachers like Saraswathi Rangaswamy (daughter of Sri. Pattabhi Jois). His classes are impactful and challenging for students of all levels. He passionately teaches with focus, discipline and fun at the same time. His ability to comprehensively transmit knowledge helps students to mature into confident teachers.