Rishikesh Yoga Teacher Training (Yog Dham, etc...)

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if any of you have taken the 200 ttc at Yog Dham or anywhere else in Rishikesh.

What was your experience? What would you suggest?

I would like to study in India, preferably in the north (Hatha style). I have red about Yog Peeth and some of the other schools but would like to know if there are any others that can be suggested and reviewed.

Thanks so much!

I know Suhas Tambe is familiar with Yog Peeth and hopefully he will see this post and respond.

www.yogaforums.com/forums/f38/yoga-teacher-training-in-italy-and-india-11264.html Read my comments on yoga Peeth

Hi Minimalist Rose,
I’m actually studyingTTC in Prague through Bindusar School based in Rishikesh. I find Mukesh to be a vey experienced, friendly and professsional teacher and highly recommend him.
I’ve never been to the Indian Centre. But it may be worth considering: http://www.bindusaryoga.com/

Hey everyone,

I ended up going to Yog Dham, actually i’m here right now. I just want to tell you that this was the best experience I have ever had. The quality of teaching is of an extremely high standard, more so then all of the studios I have tried in Canada. I am actually staying in India to continue more with the school. I changed my ticket back to Canada, I never want to leave!

The staff are so helpful and the teachers are amazing. We learn so much. What is so great about this school is they actually teach you how to teach. We have corrections classes (how to correctly teach and adjust students in postures), which is one of my favorite classes. Arvind, our teacher, has so much knowledge about yoga. Our philosophy teacher, Budhi Prakash, is absolutley wonderful. He is so knowledgable. He studied under a very great Master and he knows alot. You can ask him anything, he will even tell you the meaning of life :slight_smile:

There is not one bad thing to say about this place and this program. There are 1,000,000 good things I can say but private message me for anything, any questions.

I highly recommend doing your 200 Teacher Training at Yog Dham!!!

Namaste :slight_smile: