image image

image image image

image image image

image image

image image image

image image image

image image image

image image

The younger you are the more of a God you are; unless you don’t sin because then you are still more truth and not just more affordable or lucky.

I was just thinking I’d give this philosophy example. This example is philosophy when it is a little out past conceptual from my perception I am imagining. So to do this read the republic by Plato and smack dab in the middle, read the whole lotus sutra then finish the republic, but for the last part once the military is mentioned in the republic, read the rhetoric by Aristotle instead and within the rhetoric book, read the diamond sutra when the military and war is mentioned. Then after you finish this book style, I sense otherwise you’d want to read the lotus sutra and put all of this stuff smack dab in the middle, because that is the manifestation nature of life but the first method gives you a what you could say is called a temporary conditional mentality. Any way by liberal nature the himsa in the rhetoric may have you liking to spread out any types of diamond sutra sectioning so you can read as much of the liberal definitions and further qualities of liberal philosophy and lifestyle. Instead of skipping the war teachings we now really do not consider them at a more forbidden level so anger teachings in the rhetoric are also problematic and we can even maybe keep them in the book but just skip it every time so we can know we’ve really been wise and reasonable about moderation for this example we can undertake. Then any weird opinions on the rhetoric by the way are not true for perspective unless understanding that it is encouraging still a middle lifestyle like Buddhism from Hinduism because the wild life assumes one is able to find ease reasonably though it is an extreme way or way random to essential philosophy which does reveal it self on a level. Any any harsh rules of nature in the lotus sutra are very much nature taking its course while the conservative truth is one relative just stops spending what can not be afforded and allowed to let evil die out or suffer/dwindle to an end. Never is there a common situation a preferable for teaching examples type of holy person must be hurtful. Remember no suffering is base philosophy. There are levels of consciousness/physical health our conditioning denies and doubts, these conditions are illusions and not collections from time of the lucky time and perceptions that would evolve live. So pain is a frequency I haven’t seen people have correctly experienced or defined yet this un manifested level of life would prove pain as a failure of a still simple quality of life that is not integrated yet.

Nithyananda Paramashivoham

Check out this one too. It’s like the one mind method for yoga and circle360 post. He even mentions ten thousand. And the ancients sense that method naturally too.