Savita Bhabi Schools TatTvamAsi and Nietzsche

With Nietzsche calling me a kuti and TitTvamAss-e calling me a kuta-upasak, I zipped off an email to my Bhabi and here’s what she has to say about it;

http://jayhind.buzzintown.com/savita-bhabhi-videos/savita-bhabhi-ke-sexy-solutions-on-doggy-style-discrimination/41497?p=1

You are an…

Waiting to hear from TitsOmaniAc.

he is speaking language i don’t currently understand.

Why?

[QUOTE=The Scales;62811]he is speaking language i don’t currently understand.

Why?[/QUOTE]

Kuti/Kuta essentially means “bitch” (excuse me for the language, I’m merely trying to define the world) in a few of North Indian languages like Hindi and Punjabi.

Bhabi means “auntie.”

Or are you talking about the video?

[QUOTE=FlexPenguin;62810]Waiting to hear from TitsOmaniAc.[/QUOTE]

He doesn’t have enough time to waste on human shit like you.

And that was the failsiest parody of a name I’ve ever seen.

[QUOTE=The Scales;62811]he is speaking language i don’t currently understand.

Why?[/QUOTE]

Who?

Originally Posted by FlexPenguin

‘‘Waiting to hear from TitsOmaniAc.’’

Flex, I think you mean TitTvamAss.

The Scales, Bhabi does not mean “aunti” - it means elder brother’s wife.

Sometimes Indian bhabis are very sexy. And horny. Sometimes her husband’s younger brother (or another younger male in the neighborhood) is hotter, cuter, and/or more well-endowed than her husband. In those cases, well, you can do the math.

Watch the rest of the video. When the bhabi comes on, you’ll see what I mean.

If the hindi bothers you… here’s some english;

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;62813]Kuti/Kuta essentially means “bitch” (excuse me for the language, I’m merely trying to define the world) in a few of North Indian languages like Hindi and Punjabi.

Bhabi means “auntie.”

Or are you talking about the video?[/QUOTE]

Both.

I need subtitles.

Fred please stop cursing out white people.

The Scales, Bhabi does not mean “aunti” - it means elder brother’s wife.

Why you are right. Sometimes though, I guess bhabi can colloquially mean that. My mom refers to “my bhabi” as bhabi and so do her brothers and so do I.

To say nothing of the teacher-student, mother-stepson, teenager-teenager, mother-uncle, etc sex that’s so rampant in the West.

[QUOTE=The Scales;62839]

Fred please stop cursing out white people.[/QUOTE]

Stop cursing out racists? Its no less than they deserve.

I have no special place in my heart for whites; they are the most ignorant, racist, hateful, stupid, and barbaric people to ever exist in human history.

In fact, they have a knack for inculcating barbarism wherever they go.

“In fact, they have a knack for inculcating barbarism wherever they go.”

And yet you are running piche piche behind them.

No white person is forcing you to stay in the US. I doubt anyone gives a rat’s ass that you are here.

Go live with the browns in India.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62858]“In fact, they have a knack for inculcating barbarism wherever they go.”

And yet you are running piche piche behind them.

No white person is forcing you to stay in the US. I doubt anyone gives a rat’s ass that you are here.

Go live with the browns in India.[/quote]

Well why not? Whites were running behind the East for millennia and even stayed there for a few centuries (and trashed up the place). We are simply returning the favor! It’s of no surprise to me that you do not understand the concept of courtesy.

No brown person told white people to come into our countries and trash them up. No brown person forced white people to practice Yoga like white people forced their shittastic religions down our throats.

I will when whites stop practicing our faith/culture. After all, the very concept of Enlightenment is wasted upon mlecchas. No Westerner has ever become Enlightened and no Westerner ever will (unless they forego their fail systems, but I doubt that will ever happen).

Another sexually frustrated Indian dude with no friends.

:rolleyes:

Why don’t you guys take this conversation to your PM boxes? Nobody wants to read all this.

[QUOTE=GORI YOGINI;62861]Another sexually frustrated Indian dude with no friends.

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Highly ironic statement for an American to make. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Whats so great about math and physics? Why?

[QUOTE=The Scales;62868]Whats so great about math and physics? Why?[/QUOTE]

THE SCALES!

I simply cannot believe you are making such a heretical statement!

I’ll throw you into a black hole and watch your body get dilated! Then you shall be sorry!