Seeing blue all the time?

I’ve been practicing yoga asana and meditation for several years, and in the last year I realized I could practice khechari. It evolved very quickly and in less than a year I was able to penetrate deeply into the nasal turbinate areas and as a result, practice nadi shodhana all throughout the day. I would meditate with my tongue directly touching the sphenoid sinus and press firmly which made my eyes lock to shambhavi and I would see a gathering blue/white light. I have come in and out of meditating with the tongue straight up, it is a little tiring through long sessions, and while it creates a delightful pressure in the skull, sometimes it’s more delightful to just let my tongue rest on the septum and enjoy the electricity. Now, I continually, eyes open or closed, see a small blue spot in my vision. It’s never distracting and faint enough for me to not notice it if I am not focusing there. Every time I turn my eyes up to shambhavi I see these sweet, dazzling blue christmas light-like stars.

Anybody have any experiences similar to this?