Seeking advice on Health / Yoga Retreats

Hi all, my wife and I are going travelling next year, passing through Thailand and India. We thought we would like to do a couple of retreats, 1 initially to cleanse our bodies to invigorate us for our journey and later a Yoga one.
I have the idea at the moment of doing the health part of it in Thailand and the Yoga part in India. We are planning on Mumbai, Goa, Delhi so far.
Does anyone have an suggestions or advice for places to go or even just good sites on the net to do some research?
Cheers
Rob - Perth Western Australia.

India has been the epicenter of yoga since the historical ages. Kaivalyadhama is one of the best yoga retreats in India. Kaivalyadhama is located in the serene and spectacular Sahayadri mountain ranges of Lonavala, in Western India. Kaivalyadhama encourages and facilitates the effective practice of traditional Yoga for physical, emotional, and spiritual, well-being and healing.

Hey do you want to learn yoga from experts? we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Professional yoga teacher training & yoga certification courses at our Ashrams in India & Europe. Yoga Alliance accredited. 4000+ certified since 2009.

About Arhanta Yoga®

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 6000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga ashrams.