Self discipline

There are changes that I want to make, for example, when I do my practice. I am having a very hard time with my own self-discipline making changes and doing things that I would like to be doing. Can you please give me any advice how you think that I might add the practice of self-discipline? There were periods in my life (a good while ago) when I had an enormous amount. It’s been extremely hard for me to do that now. Any comments, suggestions, etc., would be most welcome. Jai Bhagwan Tara

Self discipline (tapas in the Yoga Sutras II, 1 and 43) and is generated in baby steps until Grace comes along and shows you another way. Just do what you can for now. Baba Muktananda said, “Whatever you do on your spiritual path never goes to waste.” That is the bottom line.
Being regular and doing some practice every day increases your capacity to love. As your heart gets stronger than you can do more and make a bigger commitment to Self-love. Doing sadhana at the same time, place do built the Shakti (energy of Spirit), which in turn increases the likely hood of Grace happening. Keep all this in mind and above all be gentle in your persistence to love.