Yoga For Thyroid
- Begin with resting on your back and arms placed on either side of your body and palms facing downwards.
- Gently bend your knees and place your feet on the floor hip-width apart. Ensure that ankles and knees are aligned with each other.
- Inhale and gradually raise your lower, middle and upper back off the floor.
- Roll in your shoulders, fingers interlaced, and touch your chin to your chest.
- Push your arms against the ground to lift your body higher. While doing so, allow your shoulders, arms and feet to support your weight.
- Hold this pose for at least 30 seconds. Exhale when you release the pose.